For Me- Kalani Hiliker

//When Kalani does the Twerk For Me Tik Tok dance//

//Y/N's POV//

You had always been protective of Kalani, and both of you knew that. So, you had been just walking through the living room with a mini donut when you noticed Kalani prepping to do a dance. Tik Tok, of course. You kind of lingered in the background, waiting to see which one it would be. The moment you saw the first two moves, you knew which one it was. You ran towards her, gently wrapping your arms around her waist, pulling her down onto the couch next to her.

"Y/N! I was doing so good!" She whined, pushing her hair out of her face as she looked down to you. Kalani sounded really upset, but her arm was still around your shoulders. You hugged her a little tighter, resting your head on her shoulder.

"I-I don't want people seeing that one.." You mumbled as Kalani toyed with your hair, making you calm down a little. Upsetting Kalani was the last thing you wanted to do, you knew you couldn't make her not do it, but you hoped she'd take your feelings into consideration.

"Why's that?" She asked, stealing a bite from your donut as you tried to think of a good excuse. That was when she got it.

"You're so protective." She teased, hugging you closer as you nodded, happy she wasn't mad. Kalani twirled a little piece of your hair around her finger, resting her cheek on top of your head.

"Okay, I won't post it. I'm still privating it though." She spoke, pressing a gentle kiss to your head before she got up, doing the dance quick as you watched. Let's just say, you definitely sent that video to your phone later. If she was gonna keep it, you wanted to keep it too, which Kalani was perfectly fine with.

//Sorry this is so short! I just thought it'd be a cute idea! Please let me know what you guys think! Thanks for reading!//