Hoodie- Brooke Hyland

//Brooke wears your hoodie//

//Y/N's POV//

Brooke was normally one to sleep in, so it was no surprise when you got up first. You stepped into the bathroom, using the restroom before getting ready for the day. You brushed your hair first and then your teeth. Bending down to spit out your toothpaste, you suddenly felt arms around your waist. You tensed up for a moment before moving upright and realizing it was Brooke. Being a little taller than your girlfriend had its perks, and you gently wrapped your arm around her, Brooke humming in response. She was still very tired and it was always a hard thing to wake her up. Her eyes were still closed, but you noticed that she now had sleeves on. The same kind of your favorite hoodie. Slowly, you turned around in Brooke's arms.

"Morning baby..did you sleep well?" You asked, noticing she was in your favorite hoodie, making you blush hard as you hugged her back, rubbing her back as she was barely awake.

"Mhm..." She hummed to you, making you giggle as you noticed how big your hoodie was on her, it almost went to her knees. Your hands slowly travelled lower, stopping when they were under Brooke's thighs, picking her up as her arms wrapped around you.

"Let's make you some tea, beautiful." You spoke, gently kissing her cheek as you looked to your girlfriend, loving the sight of her in your hoodie.

"Sounds great..can we sleep after?"

"Of course we can." You chuckled, shaking your head as the both of you made your way to the kitchen. And after that day, she wore your hoodies a whole lot more.

//I like this idea, but I'm not a huge fan of how it was executed. Let me know what you think and feel free to request!//