Pumpkin- Kendall K

//Pumpkin picking with Kendall K//

//Y/N's POV//

Kendall had dragged you out to a pumpkin patch when it was going to rain in 20 minutes. You had packed an umbrella just in case, while Kendall only grabbed her jacket. Your hand was clutched onto Kendall's, knowing she had a tendency to wander. And you were not losing your girlfriend today. Kendall dragged you to a spot with pretty good lighting, and a decent sized pumpkin.

"Y/N! Take a picture pretty please!" She exclaimed, and you couldn't say no to those adorable blue eyes. You snapped a few, but the first one turned out the best (pic above). It was when Kendall tried picking up the pumpkin, when you bursted into laughs. You snapped a few pictures of that and sent them to your phone.

"Pumpkin! Pick up the pumpkin! Pick up your kind!" You exclaimed, laughing as you went to help her, bringing the pumpkin to the cashier

"Pumpkin! Pick up the pumpkin! Pick up your kind!" You exclaimed, laughing as you went to help her, bringing the pumpkin to the cashier. And of course, Kendall forgot her purse. You dug out your money, playfully scolding her.

"You're buying lunch tomorrow." You spoke, helping her carry the pumpkin to the car, soon driving the two of you away from the patch. Kendall was looking through the photos and noticed your selfie on there before the ones of her.

"Y/N! You just got a picture of yourself!" She playfully pouted, although she did love the adorable picture you had taken of yourself. You giggled, squeezing her hand gently to calm her down.

"Well if I'm getting a background out of today, you should be too." You spoke, smiling to her as she knew you would put the picture of her holding the pumpkin as your background.

"Give me your phone please." She spoke, fully ready to tackle you for it.

"Nope! I got the picture of my pumpkin!" You exclaimed, leaning over to kiss her cheek before continuing to drive at the green light, noticing Kendall's cheeks were red as you snickered.

//I hate putting pics in the middle of stories, but I couldn't help this one. Hope you liked it! Got some more comin up!//