Graduation Blues- Brooke Hyland

//You hide out at Brooke's graduation party//

//Brooke's POV//

Brooke was leaving for college in a few weeks, but for now, it was her graduation party for surviving high school. She was currently greeting everyone throughout her backyard, she'd had the party in her backyard to save money. The female had been looking around for you for a while, but you were nowhere to be found. It was hard to try and be polite when you were looking for someone.

Kelly had told Brooke that you went into the house, and even though she had heels on, she dashed faster than ever before. If everything was okay, you'd be outside with everyone else. But Brooke had a gut feeling that something was off.

"Y/N? Y/N? Y/N!" She yelled throughout the house, looking in the kitchen, bathroom, living room and lastly, her room. You were slouched on the edge of her bed, one of the first pictures of you and her in your hands. Brooke let out a sigh of relief before she walked in, crouching down in front of you.

"Y/N, why are you in here?" She asked before she gently tucked your hair behind your ear, only then seeing the tears moving their way down your cheeks. It broke her heart to see you so hurt, so..broken.

"Why are you crying, honey?" She asked softly, moving to sit next to you, gently wiping away your tears with the pads of her thumbs. You hadn't talked to her about how you felt about her moving away, you had a year left of high school, so you couldn't go with.

"I-I'm afraid.." You whimpered out, clutching to the picture in your hands. Brooke hadn't realized how much this had affected you, but she felt like she was starting to piece everything together.

"Y/N, you don't have to worry, or be afraid. We'll FaceTime every night, I'll be up every weekend and all the holidays I have off. And you can text me if you ever need me. I'll even help you with homework! Well, except for math." She trailed off, making both of you giggle as she gently grabbed your hand. You looked to your hands before looking to Brooke, she didn't know how long you were in here, but it was a while. Your cheeks were terribly tear stained, your eyes were puffy and bloodshot and you were shaking.

"I promise you, honey, we'll make it through this." She spoke softly, moving to kiss your forehead before she pulled you into a hug, letting you cry out all your fear and worries. Brooke gently let her fingertips run through your hair, slowly calming you down as your breathing steadied. It was going to be hard, and you both were going to have your bad days and doubts...but Brooke knew you'd both make it through this. Together.

//this was very cheesy, but I liked it! Let me know what you think!//