Bossy pt. 2- Kalani Hiliker

//Part 2 to Bossy, go read the first chapter!//

//Kalani's POV//

Y/N left over an hour ago, normally I'd give them space, but with it being a new town and Y/N upset like that, I had to go after them. I got up from the couch, wiping away my tears as I grabbed my jacket and keys. Starting up the car, I left the driveway in an instant, looking everywhere for Y/N. It was getting close to dark and it was really starting to worry me. Then I found them. Outside a nearby 7/11, drinking a slushie on the curb. Y/N always did this when they were sad, so it wasn't too big of a surprise. I pulled the car into a parking spot, shutting off the car as I grabbed my jacket, gently draping it over their shoulders. They didn't say anything as I sat down next to them, just looked down as they stayed silent.

"I didn't mean to frustrate you. All of this at once..I should've checked with you more..I'm sorry for that." She spoke, gently grabbing at your hand, you didn't return the gesture.

"It's not that..." You trailed off, slipping your hand out of hers as she gave you a confused look, gently moving your face to look at her.

"What is it then? Please..talk to me." She spoke, terrified she was losing you with every word. Kalani couldn't live without you, and even though that sounded really toxic, you guys weren't. You made Kalani happy, even during her darkest times. Through Dance Moms, the stress with her clothing line, when her little brother was being difficult, you were always there. And Kalani was not ready to lose you yet.

"It's just..with everything today..it felt like I came with one of my parents or an old boss, instead of my girlfriend. I don't like to be pushed around and you know that. I know you don't mean to be pushy or bossy, but it just..happens sometimes. And sometimes I can't take it. I just needed a breather.." You spoke, Kalani letting a tear spill as she pulled you into a hug, and you of course hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry Y/N..I'm so so sorry.." Kalani spoke, breaking down as she was wracked with guilt, hating that she'd upset you. You gently messed with her hair, gently shushing her to try and calm her down.

"It's okay. We're just gonna have to work on it, okay?" You asked, gently pulling away as you cupped her cheeks, tucking her hair behind her ear. She gently took your hand, pressing a gentle kiss to your palm, nodding as she watched you smile again. She gently leaned in, capturing your lips in hers as she scooted a little closer to you. That was when both of you knew, the two of you would make it.

//I hope this is good! I didn't really have a plan for a second one of this, so I kinda just winged this one! Let me know what to do next!//