Hocus Pocus- Paige Hyland

//Watching Halloween movies with Paige!//

//Y/N's POV//

Paige was currently picking out the movies we were gonna watch, while I was sitting on her L shaped couch, bundled in blankets and a bunch of snacks around me. I'd seen a lot of Halloween movies, so I really didn't mind which movies we watched. Paige wasn't the best with horror movies, so we'd decided to not watch any of those. I didn't wanna have her walking up all night just because I wanted to watch a horror movie. Finally, she came back over to me, showing me the movies she'd picked out. The 90's Addams Family, Nightmare Before Christmas, the Halloweentown movies, Hocus Pocus, Edward Scissorhands, Casper, Coraline, Beetlejuice, Corpse Bride, The Craft, and more. This was gonna be a long night.

"Is it too much?" She asked, and you shook your head no, gently grabbing her hand in yours.

"It's exactly what I'd expect from you, sweetheart." You spoke, gently cupping her other cheek as you kissed whichever cheek was closer to you. She giggled as she cuddled up to you, getting excited about the movies again.

"So which movie first?" She asked, showing you the bunch that could barely fit in both of her hands. You smirked as you wrapped your arm around her, pointing to the Addams Family.

You nodded as you watched her go and put the movie in. Reaching your arms open, she ran into your arms as you gently ran your fingers through her hair.

"I love you Calamia." You spoke, referencing the movie that was beginning to appear on the screen. The two of you got through about four or five movies before you noticed Paige was passed out. You gently laid the two of you down, watching her get comfy again on top of you.

"Happy Halloween baby.." You mumbled, gently stroking her cheek with your thumb, slowly drifting off to sleep.

//I know these aren't good! I'm so sorry! I'm trying!//