The Last Nerve- Chloe Lukasiak

//When Abby makes fun of Chloe's eye and you comfort her//

//Y/N's POV//

You guys had just gotten back from the stage, and you overheard Christi and Abby yelling. Listening in, you heard Abby yelling about Chloe's lazy eye, immediately going to cover her ears. But it didn't work. You watched as Chloe crumpled right in front of you, falling to her feet as she cried her heart out. Everyone immediately ran to her, all of you hugging the bawling girl. In the distance, you could hear Christi yelling back at Abby, and it made you happy.

"Hey, she doesn't know what you've been through. Don't let her win.." You mumbled, holding Chloe close as she cried into your shirt. Christi came back in, packing up Chloe's stuff as she noticed all the girls hugging her crying little girl. Christi crouched down next to Chloe and gently cupped her cheek.

"Chlo, if she isn't gonna respect you, then we can't stay. We'll find some place better." She spoke, pressing a kiss to Chloe's head as Chloe hid in her mother's side.

"Y/N? Are you coming with?" She asked as she looked to you. You hesitated for a long moment before you saw your mom nodding in the back.

"Yeah..yeah I'll come.." You spoke, staying by Chloe's side as you walked out. You two sat in the back, watching movies and eating junk food as you tried to cheer her up. It eventually worked, and you two played with little Clara for a while too. Plus, you guys got her favorite food for dinner. You ended up staying the night, and that night you and Chloe became closer than ever.

//I'm so sorry, I hope this is good..//