Stargazing- Maddie Ziegler

//Stargazing with Maddie!//

//Y/N's POV//

Maddie had a tough day, and while you were texting her today, she didn't seem happy. So you decided to cheer her up, sneaking over to her house and grabbing the ladder from the Ziegler's garage. Climbing up, you gently tapped on her window, waiting for your Juliet to open the window. After a few taps, she came and opened the window, smiling at how crazy you looked. Her parents liked you and it was only 50 degrees out, so it really surprised her. Especially since you were in a tink top and shorts. She moved out of the way, helping you inside as you gently hugged her, and of course, she hugged you back. After all, she really needed it that day. Maddie gently pulled away, gently grabbing your upper arms.

"What are you doing here? It's nine at night!" She exclaimed, not aware of your plan as you smiled, gently tucking her hair behind her ear. Maddie grew confused as you gently pressed a kiss to her head, but you knew she was really stressing.

"Cmon, I got a surprise for you." You spoke, gently holding her hands in yours while she tried to think of an excuse. It made you giggle while she tried to think of a way out of it, but you'd already thought of everything.

"Kenzi's gonna cover for you. Now cmon! We gotta get going!" You spoke, watching Maddie grab a sweatshirt and throw on some sweatpants before walking over to the window, waiting for you to get to the bottom before she went.

Soon enough, you two were at the spot you'd made for the both of you. A nice night picnic and stargazing to take Maddie's mind off of her busy schedule. She awed at the sight, feeling so loved in that moment. The two of you sat down and ate away at some of the snacks you'd packed, just talking, laughing and cuddling.

"Thank you for this..I really needed it." She spoke while the two of you looked up at the stars, feeling Maddie's head on your shoulder as you let out a sigh, feeling fully relaxed. Maddie really tried to stay awake, but she slowly fell asleep, which only made you laugh a little. Guess you'll have to make two trips. You gently picked Maddie up bridal style after making a quick call to Kenzi, telling her you'd be there soon. She opened the door for you, and you brought Maddie up to her room, taking off her shoes before placing the blankets over her. You pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead and thanked Kenzi before leaving, going to go and clean up the picnic. This was definitely a good night. And you really hoped it helped Maddie relax.

//I know I don't do a lot of Maddie ones, but I really liked this one! I hope you do too! Please give me your feedback! I love hearing from you guys! Hope you liked it!//