Tattooed Heart- Kenzie Ziegler

//When Mack Z and Melissa get matching tattoos//

//Y/N's POV//

Being a tattoo assistant at such a young age meant that you didn't do much tattooing. But that didn't mean you were bad at it, you were just under age. Most of the tattoos you did do were tattoos your mentor didn't want to do, otherwise you were always studying more of the art of tattooing. But the moment your girlfriend mentioned it to you about getting a tattoo, you were practically begging your mentor to let you do the tattoos. And you were shocked when your mentor agreed.

Soon enough, the day came where you were going to tattoo Kenzie and Melissa. You were more nervous than ever, because these were people you knew and saw almost everyday. You jumped when you heard the bell ring, seeing Mackenzie and Melissa walk into the tattoo shop.

"Hey baby!" Kenzie exclaimed, moving to hug you as you hugged her back. She could tell you were nervous, so she was trying to calm your nerves before you tattooed her.

"Take a breath baby, you'll do great." You nodded, Melissa moving to hug you after Mackenzie let go of you.

"It's great to see you guys! Uhm, who's going first?" You asked, not sure who would be going first or what the design would even be. Hopefully, they picked something in your wheelhouse, that would at least make you a little more confident.

"Oh I am! Figured I should go first since it was my idea." Kenzie spoke, nodding as you brought her back to the chair, both of you sitting down quick.

"So what are you guys getting done?" You asked, messing with your hair as you tried to calm down. After you saw the design, you grew calmer real quick.

"Oh! I was thinking something like this, since it's my first one!" She exclaimed, pointing to a simple heart silhouette on someone's wrist. You did silhouette tattoos all the time, so you were really excited to do this and give Kenzie her first tattoo.

"Okay, awesome! Did you wanna do your wrist or a different spot?" You asked, not sure where she wanted the tattoo. Of course, you would offer advice if needed, but you often let the canvas make their own decisions.

"Yeah, I was thinking to keep it the same. I was thinking my left wrist?" She almost said as a question as you nodded, soon getting the stencil ready and shaving the spot on her wrist.

"You ready, baby?" You asked, looking up to her as she nodded, thinking it wouldn't be as bad of a pain as it was. It wasn't bad, just really uncomfortable. Kenzie started squirming a tiny bit, and you stopped for a second, not wanting to mess up her first tattoo. You gently grabbed her wrist, bringing it to your lips and pressing a gentle kiss next to the tattoo.

"Just let me know if you need to tap out for a second. You wouldn't believe all the body builder type guys who come in and squeal like a little girl." You spoke, making Kenzie laugh as you went back into the tattoo, making small talk with her as you finished the tattoo. Wiping off the tattoo, you handed her the mirror, watching her tear up as she looked at the mirror.

"Hey hey, is something wrong?" You asked, relief washing over you as she shook her head no and hugged you.

"I'm just..really happy..and really proud of you.." She mumbled into your shoulder, making you tear up as you pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Cmon sappy, I still gotta give your mom her tattoo." You teased, playfully poking her in the stomach to get her to let go. Wrapping up the tattoo, you watched her get up, calling her name and making her turn around.

"I'm proud of you too. You did great, Kenz." You watched as her smile grew wide, Melissa soon walking in and explaining to you to just put her tattoo where Kenzie's went. You of course clarified with her first before even putting on the stencil. Melissa sat better than half of the guys who came into the studio everyday. Kenzie was looking on the other side of Melissa, fascinated with the process of tattoos. Now that she had one and went through the process, she knew and understood why you loved it. You wiped Melissa's tattoo and wrapped hers up as well.

"You guys sat really well, I'm pretty surprised by that." You spoke, Kenzie giggling as Melissa playfully rolled her eyes.

"After you have two kids, a needle is nothing. Oh, and stop over tonight." She laughed, paying for the tattoos and giving you a pretty big tip.

"Wow, thanks Melissa!" You exclaimed, really happy that you had gone through with the idea of giving Mackenzie and Melissa tattoos.

//Wow that was a long chapter! I know this won't apply to many people, but I really liked the idea! Also, I put a picture of the tattoo they actually got irl! Feel free to request stuff too!//

//They did theirs smaller irl, but this was the closest pic I could find! Hope you liked the story!//