Fall Leaves- Brooke Hyland

//Fall with Brooke!//

//Y/N's POV//

I had told Kelly that Brooke and I would take care of the leaves, and we'd been outside for about an hour. And we've gotten nothing done. Everytime I'd make a pile, Brooke would jump on it and the leaves would fly everywhere again. I would be mad if her smile wasn't the cutest thing ever, and the leaves gently tangled in her hair made her look even cuter. And as annoying as it could be, you could never stay mad at Brooke.

"Babe! Cmon! We have to get this done!" You whined while Brooke giggled, turning over in the leaf pile. That was when you had thought of something making a small pile, grabbing it and slowly dropping leaves one by one on top of her. She started laughing as she grabbed a picture of it. It turned out really well! You continued to do this for another hour, until Brooke was completely submerged and all the leaves were done.

"Well, guess it's food time." You spoke, looking at your girlfriend's feet poking out of the pile as you set the rake against the wall. Letting out a sigh, you grabbed her feet, pulling her out of the pile.

"Weeee!" She giggled, which made you shake your head at your girlfriend, helping her up as you gave her your hand. You were almost back inside until you saw Brooke patting her pockets.

"I gotta get my phone!" She exclaimed, jumping right back into the pile and making the leaves go everywhere.

"BROOKE-" You yelled, knowing this was gonna be a long afternoon.

//sorry this is so short! Let me know what you think! Hope you liked it!//