Beauty- Paige Hyland

//You're Paige's makeup assistant//

//Y/N's POV//

Being Paige's makeup assistant and lover came with a lot of challenges. Having to cake her in makeup when you just preferred her with no makeup on really sucked, but you had to do your job. Plus, being together so much put a strain on your relationship, which caused more arguments and bad days than you'd like to admit. But other days, it was a blessing to have your favorite person so close. Currently, you were gently applying her primer, making sure nothing would happen to the foundation when you did put it on.

"Babe don't! That tickles!" This happened everytime you put something near Paige's nose, it always got her to laugh or squeal. It was honestly adorable, so you did it a little more than you needed. Carefully, you applied her foundation, concealer, setting spray and contour.

"Alright, close your eyes please." You spoke, Paige closing her eyes almost instantly. Giving her one little kiss was too easy to pass up, surprising Paige as she jumped a little at first. Then you went to work on her eyeshadow and eyebrows. Doing her mascara was always the hard part. Paige didn't like things getting that close to her eyes, even if she trusted you with her life.

"You promise to be careful?" She asked, gently holding your hand back as she looked down to the brush with concern. You nodded, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

"Yes baby, I'll be careful. I promise." You spoke, gently hooking your pinky with hers before doing her mascara really quick. Giving her one last kiss, you finished with her lips, adding highlighter and another layer of setting spray.

"We need Paige on the set!" The photographer yelled as you gently tilted down Paige's head, pressing a kiss to her hair, not wanting to mess up the makeup.

"Now go show off my work." You teased, giving her a wink before she ran off, packing up before you went to watch her behind the camera.

//I know this isn't too good, but I really liked the idea! Let me know what you think!//