Chapter 44

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well 🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters... I hope you liked 'dispute wala' plot...I really tried ki apna best du..n make u feel... most importantly...💞 keep supporting..🌼 so ya let's get started...
Inline comments please..❤️

************************************

"Sana..." He called her aloud.

She turned back,
"ky hua." She asked.

"Tum ab bhi meri hona na." He asked in nervousness.

She looked him in a disbelief, later smiled at how innocently he asked.
With a big smile on her face she said a aloud,

"SIRF TUMARI...❤️"

And went smiling.
It felt like the first time, it either be the kisses they had or the hugs they felt Slightly blushing, Sidharth waved his hand in his hairs with eyes still on her...
(Hayee..blush blush..🙈
Yaad h na..)

As he saw she is already long gone he too went.

As Sana reaches, being very slow and quite she opens the door with the spare keys and get inside..
As it's 3:40 her dad is sleeping in his room, she swiftly got fresh shifted the window curtains and sat hugging her knees looking at the moon.
"So Miss Shehnaaz, you are happy ha." The moon asked.

"Me, oh God I'm super dupper happy..." She said with a smile.

"But you still didn't slept.." The moon asked..

"Ya, I know khushi hi itni h, nind hi nahi aarahi h so I came and sit here..." She said.

(Ok so,there is something I want to clear I don't know if you thought this or not, the conversation between Sana is the moon is all what she is imaging in her thoughts when there was no one with her to talk specially what's in her heart she considered the moon as her best friend and she still do..
Thank you 😊
Enjoy Reading futher..)

"This, this place I have cried hours sitting here..." She thought smiling remembering the time which should never come again, she hugged her knees more tightly as the breeze touched her.

When she was all busy remembering the old days, the message pooped on her mobile was enough to make the heart beats step up.
She immediately get down, slept on bed covering herself with a quilt and their 'Late Night Chats' was on.. just like earlier with smiling faces, I mean blushing faces they r different right!🤭remembering the memories between their cheesy talks. They both missed this.

This little things,for some, it may be just a night chats but it's different for the people who are completely into each other.. It used too be only source to get away from their tiredness their stress the days were so incomplete without Night Chats/ video calls.
After hours of chatting they finally.. said goodbye to each other..
They slept..

As it's always believed, After every dark time...there is a rise of sun filled with brightness and positivity and the shine of love..

It was a New day Afternoon,

As it was Sunday Sana all in her messy hair loose t-shirt with shorts..
Simply scrolling down on instagram....
When,