Chapter 28

Hello Readers, really sorry for the delay...but  I hope you all doing well..❤️ Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters.. 🥰 That really means a lot..🙃 Keep supporting..
So let's get started...💕

************************************

It was a Sunday the no work day :

"Salam sir, ky kar sakta hu aapke liye?" The watchmen stood up in a due respect.

"Andar jana h." Sid said.

"Andar? " the watchmen said in an amusement,  why Sidharth Shukla wants to go  in kadhak classes. What sort  kind of work he ha e here..

"Haa." Sid said looking straight at the door.

"Kui?" The watchmen asked.

Sidharth gave him,No questions look and said "I'm not asking you I'm telling you." He said and went inside.

Sidharth stood near a glass door and  his whole world paused when he saw his girl wearing white anarkali, long straight  hairs open focusing on her moves with ghungroo's on.

It's not like, he didn't saw her dancing before but seeing her after so long  fully engrossed that she didn't even notice that someone was looking at her even though the room had mirrors.

Even if it's Sunday, after many tiring days instead of taking rest he came all over just to see her yes but that's not only the reason..🤭

As the other girls in room stopped dancing  after they saw him the one goes and turn off the music.

"Aree gaana kui band kiya?" She said being irritate.

One girl in the room indicated her to left in the mirror. As she saw his reflection she immediately look back at the door just to confirm she is not dreaming.

The girls in the room know about their relationship all thanks to Mahi like a crazy excited friend,
'ussne pure gav mai bol diya.'

The girls excused them while giggling. Sana was embarrassed more than happy ,  Sidharth  ignored all the girls giggling as his all  attention was on Sana.

He came inside and stand in front of her folding his hand smirking.
" Challenge accepted baby.." he wispered.

Flashback :

Sidnaaz on call,

"Hello, ky Kar rahi h " he asked.

"Kaam bebu " she said where her eyes waa on pc.

"Baby mai bol raha tha kal Sunday h chalte h kahi. " He said.

"Hm, idea acha h Bebu, but kal kadhak classes jarahi hu." She said.

"Achanak ?" he asked.

"Ha bhot time hogaya na college ke baat gayi hi nahi hu. Itne mushkil se unhone permission di practice keliye muje miss nahi karna bebu please, Sorry.." she wispered.

"Acha ok, vaise mai aa sakata hu ky vaha.." he asked in excietment.

"Nahi, bilkul nahi kisko allowed nahi h baaz bhi aaya that kisi kaam se, nahi andar aane diya huh! Fir muje bhar jana pada, bata h." She said.

"Agar  mai aagaya toh." He instantly said .

"Nahi aasakta Bebu, allowed hi nahi h watchmen bada khadus h." She said.

"Par toh bhi mai aagaya toh, ky?" He said being stubborn.

"Bebu-

"Yaya toh." He interuped.