Chapter 34

Hello Readers, m sure tume bilkul laga nahi hoga.... Meet u soon itna jaldi hoga....🥰🤣🤣🤣🙃
So ya... Enjoy Reading ❤️

************************************
Disclaimer : Again...🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Guys, the statement ahead will be little harsh/painful to read.. it's a fiction story...it will go the way it has to... Do take it as a fiction...
Thank you..🙃❤️

When ur insecurities are larger then trust... ??
Why insecurities are always considered as a problem??
Is it really a problem..??

Sana  was looking outside lost in her  her own world comparing the past and the present..
When a phone call breakes the silence.

The caller ID named Robin, Sana cut the call because she simply don't want to talk.
Again there was a call from him which she again cut, what different happened in this is, Sidharth saw the name who was calling.

"I don't mind,if you talk with your current, in front of youur ex. " He sternly stated.
(Thats huge to read right, I know it's fiction please take it in a same way....)

"Yes, I was eager to hear him, to talk with him, but now I wish, it would have been better if he didn't said anything." She thought  looked outside in disbelief ignoring him.

"Happens, when people don't have any answer it happens.." He said looking straight  while driving with emotion to figure out.

Sana laughs sarcastically,
"I have answers some questions to but, what's the use if people like you only knows how to walk off. " She  gave it back being irritate.

"I didn't walk off, you cheated on me remember come-on, you should have told me once I'm  not that bad, I won't force you for sure.." he said looking straight.

His words were difficult to digest same like that night.
"I didn't, I didn't cheated." She said sternly while tears didn't stop flowing.

Shehnaaz let out a breath as it's was suffocating her, "He still things the same." She thought.

"You did, don't you lie Sana. I freaking saw you."  He said with no emotions.

Sana closed her eyes by resting her head at the back, his statement was echoing in her ears..
"Stop the car" she stated.

"What" Sid startled.

"I said stop the car.." She said a loud.
For a sec it scared him, he stopped the car and looked at her,  just to feel pain in his heart as she was breathing heavily. Sidharth removed her seat felt "You are fine.." he was soft.

"F*ck this.." she screamed.

"What did you saw?" She clearly asked him her tone said it all, how irritated and pissed she was, her red eyes and  tears flowing said how upset and how deeply his statement pierced her heart.

For a sec he didn't understand what to say he didn't expected her to take out this conversation.

"I asked you something, what did you saw. Wait let me guess, may be you saw me kissing someone, if not then I'm  sure you saw me making out or might be having sex-

"Shut up,what the hell are you saying" He almost shouted.
Sana once looked in his eyes still breathing heavy at the next moment, she get down slamming the door behind, sana took a deep breath she felt suffocated inside like never before. She knows what she said was disgusting to hear, but what else she could say. Never in her life she  thought of cheating him and and he is-

"Oh God, I'm  tired." She thought  crying silently.

"Where  were you that night?"  Sid asked has he too get down.

"You are no one to me, I'm not liable to answer you.." she said it broke his heart..

He firmly hold  from her shoulder and screamed, "You are liable to answer me, because I freaking loved you, I did I -

"Don't you lie you were not with Robin, buying watches for him."  He futher asked looking straight in her eyes.

Sana jerked his hands with a force, "Yes I was, So now you are having a problem of me having a male friend unlike I don't have any female friends.." She shouted.

"It's not about male and female, just stop your bullshit and  answer what I asked" he said sternly looking straight in her eyes.
" Didn't I told you Robin is a jerk but still , I said  you to stay away but still again, didn't I told you  I hate him, with you  around you but still again and again. Ohh but that's my bad, I  didn't know that time  you too liked him na. I'm really sorry to disturb your date that night." he said again gripping her arms again .

"You never.. you never Sidharth. If you were even a bit, we might be not standing poles apart screaming on each other.. " She said looking deep in eyes which were only speaking anger.

"But, keeping your question in mind for your very kind information,  Robin is my colleague and still a good friend second of all, I work with him we share a same working space that's it. And  about the watches you don't deserve to know..." She said jerking his hands and turn around just to wipe off the tears which didn't stop flowing since that night.

"I'm  sure, I didn't heard wrong Robin proposed you the day before that same night ." He said.

She turned around face him, "Yes he did and, it's ok to have crushes right he thought I was single he asked me out and  with due respect I said a NO which he to respectfully accepted that's it." She screamed, his questions were suffocating.

"And about the date, it was not a date Sidharth it was a simple dinner we were discussing about some projects with a normal casual talk you misunderstood Sidharth, you  didn't trusted.." She said crying in loud, it was getting tough to be strong.

"You should have said me." He said .

"What should I say, There was nothing to say Sidharth, it was you. You should have  talk with me, ask me but what did you do, you walk off Sidharth you left leaving me with different allegations." She cried more.

"I didn't know you were coming to pick me, I didn't know you planned a dinner that night I didn't know any of this. If knew about this I  would have cancelled the plan Sidharth.. " She futher screamed and cried  by firmly holding his coller.

"I didn't cheated, never ever in my life I always-
Shehnaaz falls due to dizziness without completing the sentence.

!!Jo tum na ho to hum bhi hum nahi!
!!Na chahiye kuchh tumse zyada
Tumse kam nahi...!!

Let's see ky hotay...
Let's see how Sidharth handle this.

*Mere pyaree readers
this part comes to an end :)

*I hope you like it, There is so much yet to write yet to express, stay tuned for that (◠‿◕)

*And questions like kab sab normal hoga !! jald hi..!!

*Guys please give your honest reviews, bore toh nahi horaha h na..🙆🏻‍♀️ and yaa keep your questions coming.

*Do hit the ⭐ star icon to vote, and give ur honest reviews in the comments section..🥰

*Any kind of suggestions/opinions/complaints/questions are always welcome...💞

Good bye 😊
Love you all ❤️
Take care 🙃