Chapter 4

Hello Readers..❤️ I hoped to loved my 3 part... Thank you so much for your response...it really means a lot... Keep supporting..🙂🙃
So let's get started..
************************************

Sid turn around look towards her.
He was shocked the way she was looking at him she came towards him and still looking at him...Sid was not understanding anything)
Sana took a deep breath and  said
I love you Siddharth ❤️

Shocked he was, his eyes almost popped out,he was just looking deep in her eyes trying to digest what she just said, his heart was beating in a very  unsual way everything was uncertain.. he couldn't believe his ears coz she just  said something which he was going to say.

Sana was too looking deep in his eyes she was feeling butterflies in her stomach by the way he was looking at her
Everything was silent she was waiting for him to react. They were completely lost in each other's eyes..
Siddharth was not understanding how to react he completely blank.

She took a breath of relief, " Finally I said, muje itna relief n satisfied kabhi feel nahii hua..Ek min, maine toh bol diya par ye kuch kui nahii bol Raha Ammaa.." Sana thought

She called him in very low tone
"Sidharth..."

Sid was silent he didn't said anything but kept looking her...
Now Sana was little scared n nervous.
But she gathered her self  and again said, "Sidharth kuch bol"

" Ky bolu.." he wispered still he could not believe what was happening..

(Guys aaisa hotay apki crush ekdum se apko propose Kare toh aaisa hotay...)

Sana was now on the verge of crying..
Sana said breathing heavily..,
"Maine tuje abhi Jo bola usska reply de Sidharth"

By now She was getting hyper like never before.
"Ok thank you" Is what he wispered.(🤦‍♀️ bas muje Matt marna)

Sana was beyond shocked by the way he was behaving,

Sana being furious said,"ky.....main tuje I love you bol rahii hu.. Kamine I love you too bol..."
(Kuch yaad aaya... Bb me bathroom area ke pass🙈)

"Ha ha " he said

"Toh bol"  she said with loud voice.
Sid said with cute voice still trying to digest  what was happening,
"Muje ky bolna h?"

Suddenly sana's phone rang.. when they  were still looking in each other eyes..
Sid was looking here and  there all nervous and sweaty.. But Sana was looking at him still with an expectation..
Sid was could not able to utter a word other than "bye"
He get inside the car n went leaving restless and teary Sana behind...

The phone was still ringing but Sana was not in that state to answer or talk to anyone.
She went running towards her house ringing the doorbell..
Sana's mom opened the door.... She was standing there like  lifeless person...
"Pudar ky hua?? Thik toh h tu."
Her mom asked.

Sana went inside the house and said "kuch nahii"

Sana's mom said, "phone bhaj raha h udha le."
She didn't said anything and ran inside the room locked it, keeping  the bag aside later she throw her self on the bed.

There was millons of thoughts, so many questions were running in her mind unanswered..It was irritating her to end.

Sana thought " I think, I should have not have done that.. I have messed up. He didn't said said anything may be he doesn't love me.. what he must be thinking like I'm despo or something running behind his richness.."
"I should ha e not done that" she was continuously saying while crying.
"He will hate me..now how m going to face him.." she thought crying more.

On the other

Sidharth was so restless, he stopped his car and took a deep breath thinking, "ohh god she proposed me..
And I went  from there o God she  was in tears... My sure she must be crying now.."

"I'll call her..." He wispered to himself.
As soon as he took his phone his mom's call came.
" Hello, where are you come home fast your dad.." his mom  sounded scared n nervous
Before she could say anything... his phone was dead.!!  Fear crept his mind he started to hyper, his  eyes was num tears falling from his eyes.
He shutter his thoughts..n started driving towards his home..
.
.
.

What might have happen to his dad?
How Sid n Sana going to face each other?
How will Siddharth handle both the situation?

* Mere pyaare readers his part come to n end..

*I have wrote this part with all my heart ❤️

*I hope you liked it the way I wrote the whole situation.. I m little nervous..🙆🏻‍♀️

*Do comment n tell me.. ur suggestions matters🙃🙂

Second, guys very less readers comment please I need ur comments ur review it really matters...!!so please comment Karo n do vote for this part ❤️🙃
Good bye.❤️
Thank you 😊