Epilogue

Hey mere pyaree readers, I hope you are doing well ❤️ Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..and for your support :)  I just hope you love this Epilogue.. (Inline comments karna na bhule 💁🏻‍♀️)

*****************************

The sun rays spread all over their room due net white curtains. Sana gets up while rubbing her  eyes..adjusting  her mangalsutra and a sukoon wali smile plaster over her face when she realized she was in his arms..

Sana get out from his hold with utmost most care of not waking him up from the most amazing tiring night..
She get up and sat pulling the  blanket till her chest , gazing him lovingly who was sleeping on his stomach, she starts stroking his hair and said,
" Happy 6 months Bebu.."
He slightly open his eyes hearing her soft voice , "Happy 6 months  baby" he said in sleepy voice, kept his head on her lap and kept looking her. "Is my Bebu tired??" She said blushing.
"I won't mind having another round either.." he smirked she blushed hard..

Till then there was 'Knock Knock'on their door..
"Princess, shit get up.  Sidharth wear your clothes." she said a loud to which Sidharth didn't argue..
Sidnaaz immediately wear their clothes.
Sidharth went to open the door and  a small girl of 1 year 8 months old, wearing blue frock and a loose pony tale holding  teddy in her hand calling " Mumma.."

"Good Morning Princess, come.." Sana said opening her arms for her..

A small girl ranned towards Sana,  fell down in between and again got up  ranned and climb over the bed and hugged Sana..

"Ohh god, no one loves daddy.." Sidharth said smiling looking them both together enjoying their morning hugs..

"No daddy, you also come.." the small girl said in her childish tone  opening her small arms for her daddy to hug..
Sidharth came and hugged them together..
"My small ting world." He thought with a smile..
"Can daddy go washroom.." he asked.

"Yess daddy" the small  girl said showing a small sweet smile..
As sidharth went,
The small girl rested her head on Sanas chest and slept.

           ..Life Is Full Of Surprises..

"No one have ever imagined even myself, that I will be  a mother to a daughter at this starting stage of marriage. Ohh, it's been 6 months Sidharth gave me beautiful dreamy wedding and welcomed me in the world of pleasure..
Sometimes I feel life is so unexpected, see mine. I have became a mother in 4months of our marriage and  all thanks to mahi,  if she would have not told me she is pregnant with Jay, I would have never got any chance to go and visit gynaecologist with her , I would have never met by baby girl there.. I never ever felt attached or attracted towards her, I would have never  fought with Sidharth to get her in our lives..if all this did not happen my 'ESHA' won't be in my arms.." she thought patting her back continuously..

"I remember how small and tiny she was when  I first time saw her in hospital with few of the NGO ladies. I even remember, every time I visited hospital with mahi I used to see her crying.. always crying.
How she used stopped crying whenever I take my arms. I'm going to cherish those small moments  entire my life.. how can some one leave this small girl alone.. I'm glad she is with me. One thing I have experienced and believed that there is no right age to become a mother.." she futher thought.

"Why are you crying baby, don't lie I just saw you crying" Sidharth wispered cubbing Sanas cheeks..

"Noo I was just remembering old days, every happened so fast yet so beautiful.." she wispered looking him with teary eyes..