Chapter 22

Hello Readers, I hope you all r doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ Keep supporting..😊
So let's get started...

************************************

As their college gets over, every one went towards their respective house.
Hoping n praying their parents allow them to go for camping specially Sana's n Mahi's parents..
So they executed their plan.
Parminder ji felt little weird how mahi's mom allowed her to for camping that too at night so she called her and asked. They both got jhatka knowing their daughters plan..
(Mumma's are Mumma's right pata toh chal na hi tha..)

In sana's house, Parminder ji was bashing Sana as she lied but baaz came for a rescue
"Mummy Jane do na, ek raat ki toh baat h sab friends hi toh h vaise bhi uske baat kaha time milega mummy.."

"Haa Amma please jane do na aur mahi ke mummy se baat karo na ammma please." Sana requested.

"Ha par tere papa..." Sana's mom said.

"Mai manaa lungi tension na lo..." Sana said.

"Thik h phir." Sana's mom said.

"Thank you, Thank you amma. You  are the best.. Sana said hugging her mom

"Ha ha, ab toh Amma best hi lagegi." Sana's mom said..

On the other hand, ther was different kind of stress between the boys and that was 'in ladkiyo ko leke jana h.' Knowing the fact how their girls are
they decided to take help of camping agencies to  arrange  every thing there.

There was lot of hustle and bustle between them regarding what to carry - what to not. And their excitement was at peak.

At around 8:00 pm,

"Sanoo chal yaar " Mahi called from her building compound.

"Yaar ye building ke niche se kui chila rahi h itna, pure building ko batana h ky." Sana thought.

"Areee, aa rahi hu." Sana said from her window.

"Ammma chalo byee..." Sana futher said.

"Suun bheja na jo maine tuje bola h..." Baaz wispered.
"Haa baba Sidharth ka number na, bheja h ab chal byee" Sana wispered.

"Paise-vaise h na brabar." Sana's dad asked..

"Ha papa savings h.." Sana said.

"Haa par ye thode rakh le emergency ke liye aur ha samaj ke kharaj karna ha.." Sana's dad

"Haa papa chalo byee.." Sana said.

"Phone karna pochte hi.." sana's mom said.

"Haa, chinta na karo..." Sana said and left.
****

"Sana kitni der chal jaldi..." Mahi said
"Ha ha..." Sana said

Sana was hell excited for the first time she was going for a camping but the cherry on the top was Sidharth her Bebu. It was going to be a complete now experience to feel. Living with him spending whole night with him was making her blush...
"Bass Mai kuch gadbad na kardu..." Sana later thought.

They have to walk for atleast 5 to 10 mins to meet Jay and Sid the rest two will join them ...

"Kab aayegi ye ladkiya yaar." Jay said being irritated.
But Shukla ji was in different world nervous , happy and equally excited.
I hope usse awkward na lage kuch.

"Lo aagai." Jay said with that he came out from his dreamworld and saw her coming towards him, wearing denim jeans loose white shirt with open hairs.