Chapter 31

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well..🙂 Thank you so much for ur response on my previous chapters..❤️ That really means a lot..🥰 keep supporting guys..🙃
So ya let's get started...

************************************
Disclaimer : This part can be little painful so take a note of it.. The statement can be little harsh to read... So remember... Every thing u will read ahead is a fiction... So take it in a same way...
Thank you ❤️🙃

He deliberately stopped his car... At that same place where their journey actually started the beach..

          !!The Sidnaaz place!!
This place holds lots of memories. It either be their proposal, the promises they share, the kisses they had, the hugs they felt and that sukkon. No where in this entire world they could find that sukkon which they felt here.

He deliberately stopped his car opened his two shirt buttons as he felt suffocated..

He took deep brbreath,
"Ohh Sana .." he wispered  stretching his arms, rested his head at the  back and closed his eyes.

He was stressed,tired and restless, there was lot of questions running in his mind.
"Should I go inside..."his heart asked.

"But what's the use.." His mind replied with that sarcastic simple played on his face.

There was no one around the road, every thing around was silent.

"Why Sana..." He wispered where tears were filled in his eyes which didn't stop flowing.

Sidharth allowed his tears to flow, there was no one around na..
He was hurt badly hurt, he felt like someone has stab his heart someone has misused the amount of love that he gave.

"You promised me you will share everything, then why Sana. You would have just said me once 'I don't want to be with-  you don't need to cheat me for that. You screwed me us everything. Ohh I'm sorry my bad, it was never us..  I hate you Shehnaaz." He thought.

What ever Jay said was  continuously running in his mind the word regret was echoing in his ears..

"Regret huh!" He wispered to himself.

Misunderstanding, some says it's just a misunderstanding. But, if it's only 'just' then why people forget every lovable moments spent together.
Is love so hard, that when it hurts you  fall apart but we fall for someone so easily right..

He futher thought while sitting in a same position.

" I must say the words are true,  you don't get everything you wish for. I thought I'm  the most luckiest man this world everything was perfect. I had everything specially her my one and only (a small tear falls from his eyes..)
May be she didn't felt what I feel for her,but she used to say I love you. If this true than  what was that, She was happy around him she was cheerful like he is the  only the one." He futher thought..

His heart asked him..." Do she still love you?"

"Of course no, why would she. You saw right  how happy she was, remember Sidharth she cheated on you" his mind replied.

" Do  u still love her with that same passion, do  you miss her Sidharth." His heart asked him again.
.
.
.
On the same time,
On the other hand;

It's again a sleepless night for Sana
thinking not much but about Sidharth..
Just like many days it didn't matter how much tired or stressed she was, those sleep less night was not leaving her way. She was not in tears but just lying on the bed with heavy heart and numerous questions..
The thought of him was not leaving her way, every night that same day incidents used to come  in front of her eyes, those words his actions, she can't forget..

"How easily he said that day, "I hate you, is it  that easy to walk off,  is it  so hard to trust me. Can't he listen my side of story, what I want to say/ share, does that even matter to him.
Does he still believes me..
loves me..." She thought cuddling over cushion trying her best to sleep but everytime she closes her eyes those sweets moments spend together doesn't leave her way..
She curse herself for still not forgetting him.

"Its  so hard to forget someone. I didn't know this before." She thought.

"Does he really hates me,but he always said I love you.  Then why it was  so difficult to trust me Sidharth..." She thought as a small tears flow from her eyes.

"Do u still miss him? love him with the same intensity.." her ached heart asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Of course I do.." they both wispered together the same  words for same questions which their heart asked, but at different places..

This time their mind didn't overshadow their hearts.

Soon both came got distracted as their phone buzzed.

"Sidharth bacha where are you come soon..Late horaha h dinner ke liye..." His mom texted...

Shrugging all his thoughts with a deep breath he drove towards his house.
Sana got a reminder for meeting from one of her senior..
Soon she too doze off...

!! It's not easy to forget or hate someone you truly love. How hard you try to forget or hate  your loved ones the more u miss them the more u fall for them..
Memories don't fade it last in ur heart forever.
Loving someone is never easy coz  it's not always about beautiful moment but about some harsh / sad memories, feelings... it's help you and your relationship to grow at the end.
.. It even test you and teaches you..

*Let's gets how are they going to handle..
*Will their roads Cross with eachother or ous forever wala goodbye..
*Let's see.. what else life has to offer them..

* Mere pyaree readers, this part comes to an end..

* I hope you liked it :)  I gave my best to write this part. I hope you felt every inch of it, that's what matters at the end.

*Before you tell me hehe, I'll not stretch unnecessaryly, but Jo chiz zaruri voh hoga hi.

*But besides that I don't to rush with their emotions. I want you all to understand, feel and  somewhere should connect .

*If any questions, opinions, judgements u want to ask/ share.. my comments section is open for you all :-)

*Now don't forget to Vote ✨ n give ur honest reviews in the comments section 🙃

Good bye 😊
Love you all ❤️
Take care 🙃