Chapter 33

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well...🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters...❤️ It really means a lot..🥰 keep supporting...💖
So ya let's get started....

************************************

"Ha ha chal, I think yaha pass Mai Royal Palace restaurant h vaha chale ." Nidan said to which Sid agreed..

Has they enter, the staff og The Royal Palace properly greeted him  and allocated them into VIP section.

Sid and Nidan were having a good time  with lots of talks and laughter later got distracted due to Sid's mom call,

"Hello Mom,I'm  so sorry I forgot to tell you I'm  with Nidan I will be coming late. " He said has he picked the call.

"Ok beta enjoy" his mom said.

"What did you say-

"Hello hello mom" he said

"I said,  it's ook enjoy." His mom said but it still didn't reach him.

"Hello, what are you saying-

"Aree bhar chala jaa range nahi hoga.." Nidan suggested.

(Guys, don't you think nidan is smart.🤔🙆🏻‍♀️😂🤣😂🤣)

"Ha..ha"Sid said .

"Hello, Mom I'm  with Nidan, hello- there is range issue ya-"  he irritatingly said coming out from the VIP area.

"Yes yes beta I heard come soon." She said and hopefully he heard.

"Yes mom good bye. Fon't worry if I get late alright " He said.

"Sir everything good." The manger asked him seeing irritate.

"Ya thank you.." Sid said.

"Umm, actually I came to talk with you..I you allow-

"Yaa ya go for it.." Sid said.

"Sir, you are such a big celebrity we want to note down your reviews and click some pictures of yours for our website, if you your some time will be greatfull.." the manager said..

"Ok no problem, but get it done fast." Sid said

"Sure sir, umm lift is here this way.." manager was nervous.

After doing the necessities he went after a while thanking every staff for such a warm welcome and words.

"Thank you so much for your time sir" manager said dropping him till lift.

Where his whole world stopped when his eyes fell on a big mirror design on a side of the lift entrance  reflecting girl to whom he didn't saw  almost for a month. No tears nothing sort of expressions just his eyes stuck on that mirror design She was sitting with a coffee mug in her hand  and  colleagues around were  busy listening what Kulkarni was saying.

He didn't realize when the lift came,
"Sir, hello do u want to go up..." the one man said from  inside the lift..

"Ye-yes..2nd floor" he said.

He let out a breath, his calmness was again back to being restless.
"Why the hell, she is here may be for a meeting..." He thought.

He finally seated, ordered their stuff but the mind n heart was still back at the mirror design. He cursed himself for seeing her.

"I hope she didn't saw me." He thought. Sidharth  was being very restless... millions of questions were running in his mind.