Chapter 19

Hello Readers, Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters...🙃 It really means a lot..❤️ keep supporting...😊
So ya let's get started...

************************************

When Sid's eyes fall on the same boys.. who were staring what's his..
Sidharth calm himself a bit and  choose to ignore their presence at the first.
But again those dirty eyes kept staring making sana bit uncomfortable which was  noticed by Sid..

Sana looked up at him where his eyes were passing daggers on those boys, they were  testing his patience.
Sana  hold his shoulder tight and said, "I'm  fine Sidharth relax.."

Later Sana tried calling mahi and  Jay back to back continuously, but  her trials were all gone in vain.
Still those boys didn't move from there, the comments they started was very uncomfortable to hear.

"Sidharth please chal hum aage chalte h thoda." Sana said seeing his angry red eyes which are capable to kill anyone there and there.

"No, I'm not going to take this alright." Sid voice sounded how angry he was.

"Sidharth please" She Said n saw his blood shot red eyes... She said gripping his shoulders tight than before in an assurance to relax.

"Sana leave I said." he said in his hot so angry voice..

"No" she wispered holding his shoulders tight.

Apart of  telling many times to leave and relax, he forcefully jerked his hand and looked at her which scare her to no end.

"Sidharth" she wispered .

But Sidharth listen to no one.
"Stay here." He was stern. Sidharth  walked towards  the gangs of boys, His aura around them made they legs to get up.
Sidharth stand in front of them and eyed one particular man standing in between who passed the worst comments, before the guy who Sidharth was could say anything.
Sidharth pulled him from his collar and said "Ky bae ch*t!ye,  ky bola tu."

The man laughed said" Ab itni mast maal ke sath aayega toh nazar toh giregi na.."
Sidharth held his coller and throw him backward.

Sidharth stood like a hero in  the crowd, "Sidhartthh" Sana screamed like a crazy scared person when a man from the crowd came forward to punch him but Shukla ji gave him muh thod jawab by punching him before je could.

It was 1 v/s 4 but they don't know Shukla ji was 4 in 1. There was a huge fight going on the crowd was gathered, blood was oozing from his hand and forehead but Shukla ji didn't stop because it was just simply unbearable the one he loves and respects and most is under the situation no one deserves to be.

Sana was standing in a corner completely scared seeing him getting hurt, without thinking twice she ranned to stop him.
"Sidharth please ruk ja." She tried to hold him back by pulling his shoulders but he didn't stop,even the people around tried to differentiate them but it was of no use.

"Sidharth please.." she cried.
"Baby please dhur rahe.." he voice was soft and stern at the same time.

She repeately tried calling Jay, luckily after a while by God grace he picked up.

"Jay sun " she cried.

Ky hua Sana teri awaz aaise kui aarahi" Jay asked.

"Jay to jaldi aaja please,  Sid aur voh gunde lad rahe h.. sidhartth ko laga bhi usske kuch hojayega, maine bhot koshish ki par voh nahi sun raha "  She pleased just for him.

"Sana relax hum aaraha h, vaise kaha ho tum log." Jay asked.

"Pass mai hi h ice cream parlor ke pass.. jaldi aja please mujse nahi dhekha jaraha h" she said