Chapter 41

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..🌼 it really means a lot..
Keep supporting..❤️
So ya let's get started..

************************************

She closed her red pluffy eyes, looked at him cover a distance they had between them then tightly hold his collar ,
"Kui ki,tum phir I love you bolege..  phir vahi promises hongi phir vahi hoga jo uss raat hua... tum phir chale jaoge.. aur tab mujse nahi hoga... phir se..!!"
She said with tremblings voice, words  which were deep in her heart.
They were still looking at each other when blurness consumed her eyes and she got faint.

Cursing himself, "Sana open your eyes" he said patting her cheeks.
"Sana.." he kept rubbing her back patting her cheeks giving several forehead kisses he kept calling her name but she gave no response, with that Sidharth picked her up ranned towards his car, Vijay kaka opened the door, Sidharth carefully make her sit.

"Sana, baby please open your eyes, please baby..." He pleaded.

"Baba pani. " The driver said.

"Ha-ha .." He took the bottle and sprinkled few droplets kept patting her cheeks  rubbing her back ,
"Baby please, don't tease your Bebu na I'm  sorry na aaisa matt karo think of me once " He said being scared and nervous.

After few minutes, she slowly opened her eyes with huge bad headache.
His teary eyes glown up seeing her Sidharth  immediately hugged her close to his heart.

"I'm  so so sorry baby, meri hi galti h, mai hi pagal hu Dr.  said you not to stress fir bhi mere vajese.." he kept cursing himself  where by her bad headache was not letting her to think or speak nor to react in any way..

Still hugging her he suddenly remembered her medicines dr. told her to take if she feels like dizzy.
While kept hugging he search for her medicines in her bag anf fortunately he got.
(He knows about her medicines coz he bought the medicine n personally asked  dr.about her health when she was in hospital..)

She was still feeling little dizzy with bad headache, he himself made her have her medicines made her sit on his lap properly entangled his hands with her pecked her forehead.

"Baby,how you are feeling now." He asked softly.
She didn't said anything much but she just said "Ghar jana h..."  with teary eyes.

"Baby don't cry., just relax. I'll drop you. " He assured strocking her hairs.

"II'll go please leave." she uttered.
Sidharth didn't like her saying leave everytime..

"No, I'm  not gonna leave you  this time..." He was stern and protective.

But Sana is Sana,vshe kept trying to jerk him, get out from his hold.
"Baby don't, please don't..." He was soft this time.
But she still kept trying to remove his hands from her waist shouting anf crying, "Ahhhhh, leave, chod na." she cried.
"Sidharthhh..." She cried more.

"No I'm not,  please don't lag jayegi baby you  are not well. I'll drop you na  don't worry I'm there" He assured.

"Noooo  leave,  mai chali chaungi muje nahi chahiye tu,vja yaha se.." She shouted and  cried.