Chapter 7

Hello Readers, I hope you u all are doing well..🙃Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ it really means a lot.. Keep supporting..❤️❤️🙃❤️❤️

************************************
Her home came, they out of the car, hugged each other..
Sana: Siddharth Jana hoga koi dekh lega...
Sid can be like this forever n ever...
He left her..
As she walked towards her house...
he called her "Shehnaaz sunno"
Sana looked back n said "bolo"
Sid : silent
"Hmmm bolo na"
He took a deep breath n said
           "Tum Meri ho na"
Sana smiled n said
             "Sirf Tumari...❤️"

N  went.. the Sid also drove towards his house..

Shehbaaz saw the whole moment from the balcony.. he was shocked seeing Sana with non other than "SIDHARTH SHUKLA" he was little confused coz according to his knowledge Sana has gone for some Siya's birthday party n supposed to come with mahii..He knows Sid and Sana are in the same college but the question what Sana is doing with him? is continuously coming in his mind......

Here, Sana's face is all glown up...her face was glowing like a🌸, eyes were shining ✨ there was a constant smile on her face...she was also blushing in between...
(shukla ji ke naam ka glow u know..❤️⭐)
Sana thought,as she was late everyone might be sleeping... She opened the door with the spare keys and was shocked seeing Shehbaaz standing in front of her  eying her glowing face...

"Tu soya nahi ab tak" Sana casually asked.

"Muje nind nahi aarahi thi,fresh hoke aaja dinner Kar le" baaz said.

Sana was about to say something when baaz interrupted and coldly said  "I know tune dinner nahi kiya h change karke aa ja jaldi"

Sana didn't think to much, (coz usska dhayan kahi aur hi tha..🙆🏻‍♀️🤭)
so she went to her room freshed up n came outside unaware about the questions going to ask by baaz..

Baaz served her and asked "Sana niche ladka Kon tha Jo chodne aaya tha tuje"
Sana was shocked by the sudden question.. "Nahi matlab bolne hi wali thi" Sana said with hesitation.

"Batme kui abhi bol de" baaz said.
(Yaar ye Jo Bhai hote h na inko Shanti hi nahi hoti h sab jana hotay... Doesn't matter chota ho ya bada..😏)

Coming back, Sana says with nervousness " umm voh Sidharth h na ussne muje pro propose Kiya..."
Further continues,"baaz voh mera kabse kitna bada crush h n finally ussne muje aaj propose Kiya" said with lot of guts n courage..

(Kuch log soch rahe honge, Sana ko jhud bolna chahiye tha par nahii iss story Mai aaisa nahi hoga ab aage pahdo..😅😂)

Baaz was silent, he gave her this look 🤨 asked "aur tune ky bola"

"Ha kaha aur ky"  Sana said casually while eating...

But Shehbaaz was very serious, he futher asked "tuje pata h na voh kon h"
"Ha Sidharth Mera classmate and mera.." Sana said blushing.

"Sana batt ko samaj voh sirf Siddharth nahi SIDHARTH ASHOK SHUKLA h jiske papa Shukla enterprise ke owner h" baaz said with stretching every word...
Sana was silent, keenly listening him..