Chapter 24

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well... Thank you for your response on my previous chapters..🙃 that really means a lot... ❤️ Keep supporting..😊
So yaa let's get started...

************************************

They both at the same time looked each other
"Tum soe nahi..." She asked.

"Nahi, tum bhi toh nahi soi" he asked.

"Haa kuch soch rahi thi." She said.

"Ha mai bhi..." he wispered.

"Bebu, nind nahi aarahi h.." Sana said.

"Ab aajayegi.." He said gently patting her head in order to make her sleep.

She rested her head on his chest hugged him more tighter listening his heartbeats this night was probably the bestest night ever.
To have her close to his heart was too the bestest feeling of his life.

"I hope I keep her this close Forever..." He thought..
And sidnaaz doze off...

This was the first time they spend together In a one small tent ...with a single blanket under the sky.

New day New morning:

Sidharth woke lazily stretching his arms rubbing his eyes briskly, a small smile came on his lips has he shifted her long hairs falling over his face realising his baby was almost sleeping on him he tucked her hair strains behind her ears. So that he can take his own sweet time to adore her face. As his cool fingers brushed her cheeks. she gently smile knowing who it can be.

"Morning baby." He wispered

She hummed and cuddle more into him.

" Chalo utho abhi, Sunrise miss ho jayega baby..." he wispered roaming his hands in hairs playing with it.

"Yaar abhi toh soa the." She said wispered still in sleep.

He smiled and replied " Haa par abhi utha na bhi h , Chalo get up Sana... sunrise miss ho jayega, kui aaye h hum yaha vohi miss ho jayega toh ky fayda.."

She didn't respond,
"I know u heard me sana, chalo abhi get up...." He stated.

"Ahh Sidharth, kui chila raha h tu toh uth ja phele." She said being irritated.

"Sure baby, but before that you have to get up , because you are sleeping on me my sleepy baby." he said with a smirk exagrating the last line..

Sana slowlyly opened her eyes knowing he might be looking at her for a reaction , realising that yes, he was looking and second yes, she was actually sleeping over him with her arms looked around his neck. Shyness rolled all over her face.
"But muje sote hui kaisa pata nahi chala amma sahi kehti h kumkaran ke tarah hi soti hu mai " she thought.