Chapter 14

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well..😊 Thank you so much for your response to my previous chapters.🙃 It really means a lot.❤️
Keep supporting...🥰
So let's get started...

************************************

New day New Morning :
Every one has to gather in Mahi's house for Ganesh Chaturthi..

In Mahi's house :

Ganpati Sthapana was done early morning the Pooja was going on.. Guest have started arriving
Jay, Rahul, Khushal, Vishal and many other friends  relative arrived was pleasantly welcomed..

There was no clue about Sid yet...
There was nothing new for mahi and others as she always welcomes him but he never comes.. but Sana was unaware about this and was  eagerly waiting for him to come.

"Mahi rangoli nahi banai h tune ab tak.." Mahi's mom said..

"Ohh ha sheera ('suji ka halwa' in hindi) banate banate reh gaya.." mahi said being scared coz her mom going to bash her...

Sana came like a savior " Aunty don't worry mai bana lungi.. muje bass rangoli kaha h voh bataiye.."

"Ha voh hall nai hi rakhi h " Mahi's mom said

"Ook" sana said.

"Mahi Tera sheera hua ki nahii Pooja khatam hi horahi h " mahis mom said

"Ha hogaya h mumma stress matt lo" Mahi's said making her mom calm...

Sana took the rangoli and started making it she was completely into it..
I think when Ganpati baapa comes every thing seems to be so pure and positive, Ganpati Stotra playing at the background was making the atmosphere more pleasant...

So Sana was busy making rangoli when at that time our very own Sid comes from the lift and as it gets open. He  freezed at his place looking her making rangoli at the door step...

"O godd!! Why everytime she has to look so beautiful and tempting.." Sid thought.. Sana was wearing something like this..

Credit: Google India(Imagine the hairs are long

(Imagine the hairs are long..)

Sana had sat on the ground so her hairs were at one side which was waving due to breeze.

While Every one was complementing her and her rangoli she gave that smile saying Thank you. Sid was go went gone just by seeing her smiling... But he also got possessive has every one was gawking what's his.

He was about to go towards her,
"Hey Sana badi achi dhik rahi h tu" Vishal said in a loud from behind..
Sid ran his hand on his hair with an irritation.

"Hayee tu aayaga, tu bhi bada acha dhik raha h aaja ander" Sana said with a smile completely ignoring him jaise voh that hi nahi vaha.

Sid in his thoughts.." Muje bhi dhek lo thoda mai thik nahi raha ky usse..."
🙄😏