Chapter 5

Do read:Mere Pyaare readers m so greatful for ur response on my previous chapters.. It means a lot:) keep supporting it really motivates...🙃
So let's get started...

************************************

" Hello, where are you come home fast your dad," his mom  sounded scared n nervous.
Before she could say anything his phone got dead.!!  Fear crept his mind he started to hyper.
His eyes was num tears were falling from his eyes. He shutter his thoughts and started driving towards his home..

As his phone got dead Ritu ji couldn't complete her sentence...
He drove fast to his house parked his car and went inside..
Sidharth was shocked as there was no one in the house he asked his servant about the same..
"Vijay kaka "he called him in loud voice.

Vijay kaka said,  "Ji  baba"

"Mom kaha h and dad ko ky hua sab kaha h " Sidharth asked  in concern while his eyes was still num.

Vijay kaka said " Baba voh madam (Ritu hii) sahab (Ashok jii) ko leke hostipal gai h..."

Sidharth was scattered and scared knowing exactly what might have happened..
When Tears continuously falling from his eyes  and asked in anger "Where is Dr Rajesh and his team" (Dr Rajesh n his team personally take of Ashok ji at home)

Vijay kaka said "Baba sab unke sath
hostipal gai h ."
He again went towards his car rushed towards The Heart Care Hostipal.

Has he reached hospital, he asked reception for his dads ward no. He rushed towards the ward and saw his mom crying in a corner. He felt so helpless but he can't do anything..
He went towards his mom hugged her tight he tried not to cry but situation was something which made him cry too..

"Dad ICU Mai h Sidharth" Ritu ji said while sobbing.

"Mom relax kuch nahii hoga dad ko" Sid said while controlling his tears.

While, He was calming his mother....
When doctor came out from ICU and said them to come to his cabin.

In the cabin :

Sid called, "Dr Yash.. (Senior of Dr Rajesh)is everything fine. How's Dad?"

" Mrs Shukla and  Sidharth please have a seat first." Dr. Yash said.
Due to doctors sudden gesture and cold behavior Siddharth could feel something is wrong

They took a seat..
Ritu ji asked, " Now will u please tell me, how is my husband and the test reports which had done last week." (said with little frustration)

"Well, reports are not so good, it was his second heart attack and situation is still not completely in control." Dr.Yash wispered.

Thats it, his mom started crying loudly, even Sid couldn't control his tears..
Sid asked, "Can we meet him.."

Dr Yash said, " Not now he is not in proper state yet, there are still some procedure left after that you can."

They came out from his cabin..
Ritu ji was feeling dizzy, Sid suggested her to go home but she didn't.
Sid was to taken back by the situation and sat on the seats near his dads ward...
Doctors were coming n going from his ward.. Ritu ji's heart was aching, she couldn't see her husband sleeping like a lifeless person..