Chapter 11

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well 🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️🙃 it really means a lot.. Keep supporting...😊
So let's get started..

************************************

"Baby I think we should leave before it gets tough for me.." he wispered."

Sana blushed and pushed him away and said, "Sidhaarrth let's go"

As they were sitting on the stones Sidharth got up but when sana was getting up she was about to fall..
When a strong pair of arms  saved her ... (I don't think muje batana padega ki ye strong pair of arms kiske h..💁🏻‍♀️)

He hold her from her back tightly not letting her fall Sana's eyes was tightly shut due to sudden fear of falling she  kept her hold  tight on his shoulder..
He made her properly stand and hold her from her waist and the hold was quite tight.
Sana's eyes was still close and the grip on his shoulders was also still tight. She could feel his arms around her and the next moment her eyes looked him she blushed seeing Sid was lost in her beauty...
(Flimy tha na sach batana😁but I love this filmy moment so..)

He couldn't able to control and gave a quick  peck on her lips..
Which made  her eyes wide in shock due to his sudden sweet gesture
bend down at the next moment due to shyness..

Sid chuckled at  her reaction  and said "Chale"

She could only utter "Hmm"

Sid hold her protectively from her shoulders and kept walking towards the car..

💕 Now Sidnaaz  together in the car💕

There was silence in the car...
Sid was driving, Sana was enjoying the view slightly blushing in between.. Their hands were tightly entangled and they were at peace.

But there was a kind of relief on sana's face she finally communicated confessed her thoughts and doubts "As communication acts as the safeguard in a relationship.."

But some where Sid know the insecurities Sana had was not wrong coz he knows his  family but , he shutter his thoughts and decided to  live in the moment and not to overthink..
They both were silent,
Some hearts understand each other betterin silence.

When a song came on FM...

"Ik lamhe mein kitni.."
"Yaadein ban jaati hain.."
"Main itna hansti hoon.."
"Aankhen bhar aati hai.."
"Mainu ishq tera le dooba.."
"Haan ishq tera le dooba.."
"Mainu ishq tera lae dooba.."
"Haan ishq tera lae dooba.."
"Fursatein kahaan.."
"Aankhon ko hai meri aaj kal.."
"Ho… dekhne mein tujhe.."
"Saara din jaaye nikal.."
"Aur phir aahista se.."
"Jab chhu ke tu nikle.."
"Teri aanch mein dil mera.."
"Dheeme dheeme pighle.."
"Mainu ishq tera lae dooba.."
"Haan ishq tera lae dooba.."
"Mainu ishq tera lae dooba.."
"Haan ishq tera lae dooba.."

The lyrics of the song was matching their emotions and those unsaid words..
They were lost in the song when  Sana asked,"Why do love me Sidharth"
Sid looked at her smiled and said nothing.

"Say na " Sana insisted.

"Even I can ask you the same" Sid smirked

"Yes you can, but I asked you first so I need answer first.." Sana said..