Chapter 12

Hello Readers, Firstly  Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all..❤️ May Ganpati baapa bless you and your family..🙏 N Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters it really means a lot 😊🙃
Keep supporting...❤️🙃
So let's get started...

************************************

In the evening, Sidnaaz were busy in their studies...
After 2-3 hrs of studying Sid was still busy with the files which Mr. Dhawan asked him to check...

But Sana was free enjoying with the family watching TV.
When her dad came changed the channel into news channel,Sana was least instrested in watching..

So she was simply busy on Instagram, scrolling and laughing over  memes..
When her heart almost popped  out when she heard the name 'Siddharth Shukla..'

Sana looked up towards tv and saw there was constant news about Sid soon going to join Shukla Enterprise.
News channels were continuously showing the same with the picture of his father ...

Sana thought, Ammma, ye iske papa kitna strict dikh rahe , waheguru mehr rakhna..
But at the same time she was very happy for Sidharth...
Firstly, she thought of calling him and congratulate but later she thought she will make cupcakes and surprise him..
Because, she had saw him eating cupcakes  many times  in a college canteen, so she thought of making it..

On the other hand, Sid was very tired he had his dinner and quickly slept.

But Sana was busy messing up the whole kitchen, when Parminder ji came and thought, "Hayee ye ladki ne kitchen ka ky hal bana Diya h.."
"Ky bana rahi h iss time.. " her mom asked.

"Amma cupcakes" Sana said with a smile.

"Kis kushi mai" Parminder ji asked.

" ab ky bolu.." Sana thought.

"Bol.." Parminder ji being furious.

Parminder ji was in no mood to see her happy looking face, sh was just fustrated seeing the whole kitchen messed up.

"Umm, voh mahi keliye, mahi ka maan tha khane ka isliye...." Sana wispered.

"Toh tu abhi bnane baithi h..." Sana's Mom said.

"Amma, mai kar lungi ab jao.." Sana said.

"Meri maa pass sab ho jaye toh samet lane ache se."Parminder ji said  looking at Sana  then the  messed up kitchen in disbelief .

"Aur ha jaldi so jana college bhi jana h " Parminder ji further said and went.

Here Sana was baking cupcakes for her Bebu with all her heart, while giggling and blushing in between mumering the song, she was very excited to see his reaction...
This was not the first time she was baking but then to she was little nervous as she was making it for the first time for some one really special..
As she was done, she slept in her room peacefully..

New day New Morning,

Sana was bit late today as she slept late..
But rest of her friends were chilling in the college canteen...
When Sidharth entered the college every one congratulated him gave him the best wishes. He thanked all of them and  walked towards the canteen searching for  Sana but she was no where to seen.
He thought she might be in canteen only.

Has he entered his group hugged him dearly andcongratulated him for his new journey..
He got bit worried for Sana as she didn't called him nor sjrz replied to any of  his messages...

He asked mahii " Mahi Sana  nahii aai aaj.."

"Ha late hogaya h par aarahi h voh.."
Mahi replied.

"Hmm ok" sid said.

So They all got busy in chit chatting and all when khushal said "  voh dekh aa gai Sana madam"
As Sidharth looked back he got extremely irritate and angry...
Seeing Sana laughing and talking with Vishal the one who was also crushing on Sana was annoying him the most ..

When mahi called Sana,
They both came towards the group
Sana saw Siddharth being grumpy, not looking at her.
She felt difference in  his behavior but didn't said anything and sat beside him, " hello Sidharth ky hua h?" Sana asked.

" hello muje kuch nahi hua h thank you." Sid replied.
Sana was like 'ok'

Has there was no place to sit,  Sana said "Aree Vishal khada kui h yaha baith ja" ('yaha' Matlab sidnaaz ke sath..🙆🏻‍♀️)

Which made Sidharth more angry ofcourse..
Vishal sat with them and said,
"Sid congratulations yaar tu business join karraha h "

"hmm" Sid replied not giving him any attention..😉😏

"Guys, suno suno suno" mahi said
"Kal Ganesh Chaturthi h and you all are invited.."

"Ohh I'm in" Vishal instantly said
(Guys, actually na Vishal ko invite nahi karna tha voh Sana leke aai toh.. Matlab ab Vishal uss time tha toh usse laga ki usse bhi bula rahi h mahi. Thank you. 🙆🏻‍♀️)
Mahi didn't said anything coz acha nahi lagta aaisa mana karna.

Rest all were ready,  But Sid didn't said anything..
Sid doing his calculation, " Vaise toh Mai Kal busy hu but Vishal jaa raha h, Sana bhi hogi vaha ab toh muje Jana hi hoga.."

"I m inin guys." Sid said

"Sid tu pakka aayega na mai tuje har saal bula ti hu, aur tu kabhi nahi aatay.." mahi said.

"Aree ky batt Kar rahi h tu, iss saal toh jarur aayega, Na Sidharth??"  Jay said completely knowing why he agreed to come.

"Haa" Sid said looking at jay.

Vishal was about to leave but our Sana is Sana,
" Aree ruk ja na itna Sara order kiya h Kon ghayega..."

Sid was very irritated with he's presence as he was being chipku with her and Sana was unintentionally letting him do.

Later, She took out  2 tiffins from her bag. And was about to say something ,
"Guys I'm little late today I'll see you tommorow" Sidharth said as Vishal kept his shoulder on hers.

Sana said "Aree, ruk ja na muje kuch dikhana h "

"Par muje kuch nahi dekhna h, ek kam karo tum  vishal ko hi dikhao mere pass time nahi h alright good bye. " He was very rude.

Sana got very hurt and angry, by the way he shouted unnecessarily.
She was not getting why he was behaving so weird..she never saw Sidharth like this..

"Jay, ye le aur apne dost ko de dena aur agar na le toh fekh  dena..." Sana almost shouted.

She took her bag went for the lec, coz there was no sense to sit there..

Now let's see Sid ka reaction ky hoga h and importantly how he will  manofy her ??

*Mere pyaare readers, I hope you like this part.:)

* Do Vote ⭐ and share your honest reviews..😺

*Your reviews really matters so do acknowledge..

*My doors are always open for ur suggestions..🌹

Good bye 🙃
Love you all ❤️
Take care 🙃