Chapter 30

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..that really means a lot..❤️ keep supporting..😊
So ya.. let's get started..

************************************

New day Evening ,

"Yaar ky h kabse wait kar rahe h kaha h? humesha ka  h tera.." Jay on call yelling at Sidharth because he called him Mahi Rahul and Khushal urgently in a club to talk something imp and now he is late.

"Ha baba aaraha hu drive karne dega abhi.. aaraha hu rakh phone." Sidharth said.

"Hmm" Jay said and kept the call.
After waiting for non other than Mr always late 'Sidharth Shukla..' here his comes almost 45 mins late.

"Kaisa ho sare.." Sidharth said.

"Hum sab ache h.." Rahul Said.

"Mahi nahi aai?" he said casually after ordering drinks for himself and others.

"Ha voh,gai h kahi Sana ke- Jay stopped forgetting about that disputes for a second.

Rahul n Khushal were looking at Jay indicating 'Sana ka naam nahi Lena chahiye tha'

Jay to tried to apologise thinking may be nahi bolna chahiye tha he might get angry .

But after thinking all this for his concern they were amazed by the  reaction they got,

" Oh kaha gai h vaise..?" he asked causally complete opposite to what they thought.

"Haa gai h kahi unka h kuch apna kaam h." Jay said being little upset and confused  with his reaction which was not actually a reaction but just a normal Statement and this normal statement was irritating him, how can be so normal and relax.
Rest Rahul and Khushal didn't much reacted and enjoyed their drink and stuffs. But Jay was still restless..

You know that feeling of doesn't matter how amazingly your friends hide something from you, but still deep in your heart you know he/she is hiding something or have any sort of problem and that's because you know that person more than himself/ herself. So it was that kind of feeling.

Jay was continuously thinking why so normal...?
Why so cheerful?
Why he didn't reacted the way I expected?
Don't he feel bad?
Why there were no emotions..?
Does he still love her. ??

No no, of course he do it's in his eyes. I remember how broken he was, how badly he was shattered his num low voice  every time when I called him, I know-know him. He is not that extra cheerful person, extra happy person he is acting  right now. I can see him smiling , laughing and talking but that doesn't reach his eyes. That glow is missing.
Is he ook..?
Should I urge to talk?

At next moment his chain of thoughts broke ,

"Bhai kaha h dhyan kaha h?" Sidharth said patting his back.

N their talks were on after Jay said "Nothing much."

The boys were completely enjoying their time except Jay his all focus was on observing Sid,thinking how and when he should talk with him.

Jay was  planning everything in his mind knowing he is master in changing topics..
But still he has to, it's high time now..

"Sidharth baat baat mai toh bhul hi gai, bula ya kui aaise, voh bhi itna urgent.." Rahul asked.