Chapter 54

Hello Readers, I hope you all doing well..🤗 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❣️ it really means a lot..!!
Keep supporting..🙃

So ya let's get started..
(Inline comments karna na bhule..💁🏻‍♀️)

************************************

"Well, Sidharth then tell when are you making us meet your Shehnaaz." his dad  said.

It made him look at his dad in amusement, with a whisper he again asked,"Dad are you  sure.." just to make sure he didn't overhead.

His face later grew into a smiling exciting face and heartbreats was running like million miles an hour, where he felt the word called relief. The lines on his forehead, the bags under the eye was justified, when those eyes showed more off a shine than sadness when his dad simply nodded with a content smile.

While trying to put his happiness into words he said, "I don't know what made you think about her but I am sure you are going to love her as fast as I falled for her. She is too sweet to handle dad, she has that innocence you must listen to her talks she is funny at times she is -

"Bass bass, I got it beta." His dad said smiling, later the door was banged and the girl ran grabbing every ones attention.

Ritu ji glance Ashok ji with a question,
"That's gonna be terrible now but I think give her some time." His dad said.

"I think I should talk with her rather than let it go." he wispered.

"After all she my child hood friend
I can't be cruel.." he thought.

******

'Why love is so hard..?'

She asked her self when it was 8:30pm in the clock and she was lying on the bed under the dark seeing those stars which was sticked on the sealing.

When she again talks with herself,
"Umm, mine was easy. I mean loving was easy but the process used to get difficult at times that doesn't mean I am bored or more or less feel nothing about him. I love him but ,why the hell lovestory's are not like movie so easy pissy. Yaha toh sab kuch ulta pulta hojata h.." she sighed.

"Ahhhhh Shehnaaaz! " She screamed  throwing blanket on her face and roll over the bed taking the cushion to cuddle with and throw that later in a sec.

"Muje nahi acha lagrha hai irritate horaha h, Ammmmaaa.." She let out a cry, throw blanket get up later open the door of the room and immediately closed her eyes as the light irritated her after being hours in the dark.

"Papa.." she started a conversation holding her Amma's arm as a support.

"Hmm.." her dad.

"Papa phone chahiye kaam h office ka." she said lied in a pleading voice.

"Yaha baith ke kar.." her dad simply said.

"Nahi chaiye phone muje." she said a loud being irritate.

"Thik hai fir." Her dad simply said.

"Ahhh papaaa, please ek bar.." she said like a kitten, sitting beside her dad hoping that he will change his decision but to her dismay,
"Shehnaaz ek hi chize bar bar nahi bolni h muje." her dad was stern.