Chapter 38

Hello Readers, I hope you all doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters...🥰 It really means a lot 😊 keep supporting..♥️
So ya let's get started...(in line COMMENTS bhi karna ha..🌼)

************************************

The whole ride towards her house, She was controlling her tears. She is angry very angry but she can't run out from the fact that her heart stills beats for him eyes still search for him.
the fear of what if, it again happens then is it possible to handle my self again!!

This was one of her toughest ride, yes it's more tough than that night when she came, atleast there tears had some freedom to flow.
Her if tears flows, what to answer? Is itself a big question.
With hiding immense pain and torture, finally she reached.

Sana's dad opened a door and hugged her daughter.

"Ab kaisa lag raha h?" Sana's dad asked kissing her forehead with all his love..

"Bilkul thik papa.." She said with a smile.

Sana was expecting her ammma to open the door at first and start her juloos..

Looking here and there in the living room "Paapa ammma?" She wispered.

"Matt puch, bhot gussa h." her dad too wispered...

"Hayeee Sachi..." She said taping his head.

"Ji, teri kher nahi h aaj.." Baaz said hitting her head softly and went inside..

Taking small and slow steps towards the kitchen,

"Ammmma...." She tried to sound cheerful.

No response.

"Ammaaa, mai aagayi.." She again tried to be same but got no response as her mom was moving left to right acting all busy but little little tears she failed to hide.

Sana standing at a distance ranned towards her ammma and hugged her from back.
Here parminder ji again losed her battle. This time they both were in tears..

"Tuje ky padi h ammma ki, bhook lagti h toh hi yaad aati h meri." Her mom said making her laugh between her tears.

"Koi na Amma thik hu.." Sana said.

"Ky yhik h haa, itni raat ko koi meeting chalti h kaise log h ye, kuch ho jata meri beti ko toh aag lage inhe.." Sana's mom said.

"Ammma thik hu abhi chodo hogaya na, abhi thoda pyaar karo muje kitna bada injection lagaya aapko pata h.." She complaint like a kid.

"Ammma jutt bola maaf karna., muje me nahi h himaat apko batane ki, par ab ky hi fayda. Sabkuch toh ho chuka h." She thought hugging her ammma more tightly while silent tears kept flowing like always.

But deep inside sana didn't feel good hiding from her mom the reason behind her going hospital.

"Hayee hayeee itna pyar..." Sana's mom has she kissed her cheeks.

"Puttar." Her mom called.

"Hmmm"Sana said..