Chapter 46

Hello Readers, I hope you all are doing well..🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters..❤️ It means a lot..🌼keep supporting..💞

So ya let's get started...(I want lots of inline comments..🥰)

************************************

"So it's time to suprise my baby." He thought and leave taking his car keys all smiling and excited, eagarly  waiting for her reaction..To take her in his arms for a never ending ride off their world...#Sidnaaz .

Here Sana is all irritated and angry on herself that she is doing nothing rather than coming office having tea and then going..

"Sana chalo, ghar nahi jana.." varsha asked Sana.

She just hummed and  start packing her stuff. Has they were in a office compound about too go out

"Cab book kar deti hu, Chalte chalte aajaye gi na cab." she thought.

"Sana.." Varsha wispered.
She again just hummed beingbusy on her cell.

"Aree, Sana suuna.." Varsha again called tapping her shoulder.

"Didubruko na, payment hi kar rahi hu ruko..." Sana said again busy on her cell..

"Abee payment ko mar goli aur ab aage dekh." Varsha said.

"Areee didu ruko na aage konsa Sidharth khada hoga mere kiya, jo mai dekhu huh! Mera naseeb kaha itna acha... " She frowned.

"Ha vahi h.." She wispered patting her shoulder.

"Kon." Sana said still engross in her  cell.

"Tera Sidharth..." Varsha said.

"Huh! aaj kal acha masak kar leti ho didu.." Sana said little playfully knowing nothing about what gonna happen next.

"Abee pagal chod tera payment aage dekh..." Varsha said snatching her phone making her more angry.

The  moment she looked forward her eyes almost popped out her heartbeat step up..

He was standing at a little distance in his formal suit looking absolutely hot and charming, busy in his phone waiting for her..

She blinks her wide eyes twice and thrice just to confirm that her eyes finally saw him and she is not dreaming, she was keenly checking him out, the way he was standing his physique, bis little messy hairs with shirt  two buttons  open, looking undoubtedly handsome..
(My dellu heart 💜)

She was in her world busy checking him out.
"God you love me ? How..??" An immediate thought came in her mind after such a bad day..

As she almost saw him after his birthday, now she can't wait to hug him close too her heart when she was about too call him 'Siddharth'

He looks up just to look at her who was already looking at him with all love in her heart. A desperation of just running towards him and not ever let him go away from her, but before that scolding him for not meeting her for so long..

Tears welled up in their eyes, smile can't stop herself when their eyes met each other's. When her desperation too hugg him tight finally became a reality when, she just ranned towards him forgetting everything around just to jump on him, his arms hold her tight from her waist as she wraps her legs around his torso hiding herself deep in his neck, letting out a loud cry. Even she could feel his little little tears falling in her shoulders.. Has he too have tightly hugged her leaving no air to flow from between.