Chapter 40

Hello Readers,I hope you all doing well 🙃 Thank you so much for your response on my previous chapters 💖 it really means a lot..🥰 Keep supporting..🙂 Sorry for the delay, kal mera Happy Birthday to me tha..✨ likha hi nahi kuch sorry 😐
So ya let's get started..
Inline comments please..!!

************************************

It was a same day :

Night time
Ting tong Ting Tong the door rangs,
"Sana khol darwaza, dhek toh kon h.." Sana's mom said.

"Haa amma.." She said and  opened the door.

"Tu, tu kui aai h.." Sana amazed.

"Aunty, dekho toh kaise bol rahi h.." Mahi complaint.

"Ky kaise bol rahi h, itni raat ko ky kar rahe h, ghar ja." Sana said making faces.

"Arhhh, aunty mai apki beti nahi hu mai nahi aa sakti" Mahi asked like a child smirking her 🤭

"Bilkul tu meri beti, puch na ky h uusme.Sana usse andar toh aane de .." sana's mom said.

"Hmmm aayiye..." She said again making faces.

"Kui aai h tu.." She immediately asked.

"Tuje kui jaana h chapli (means the one who wants to know everything..) patient h na ja jake so.." Mahi said

Ok so my dear readers,
Firstly , mahi is here for Sana and secondly, for sidharth...'kui, ky' ye sab pata chalega aage padho.. (◠‿◕)

"Muje baat hi nahi karni isse, huh..😒" she thought, and walked  in her room.
As mahi is there for her, they slept together in her room,  just like many other nights sleep and Shehnaaz are  not good friends.

Sana quickly and quitly looked at mahi other side just to check, she slept or not, but fortunately she was.

Sana get down from her bed, tie her messy hair in a bun shift the window curtain and sat on the window.

It was a night,all around was dark but sparking stars where adding little little light to it.  As The cool breeze touched her she rubbed her hands and sat cozily leaned her back.
All in her world, where the moon asked, "Again a sleepless night Miss Shehnaaz.."

She laughed inwardly "May be you love me, that's the reason you don't let me sleep.." She winked towards moon in her own world.

In the same position, leaning back with eyes closed.. "I miss you Sidharth." She said in her mind, opened her eyes with falling tears.

"U know what,leave that basterd who made you cry. I can't see your sparking eyes in tears, but I would love to see happiness in those sparking eyes.." The moon said.

She just smiled leaning back feeling cool breeze touching her soal.

Her cheek again feel wet as her eyes fell on her building gate. She remembered that day  when her Sidharth dropped her for the first time on her propose night, the new tears didn't stop flowing. The Sana  standing there and Sana sitting here are two different people..

"I was so happy, how could I not be happy, my crush proposed me that day he ducking choose me over other amazing ladies his heart beats for me.

But, things changed so easily right it was a month back I never knew sleep would hate me so much." She thought while she felt her heart heavy.