Chapter 8: The Night.

~In the midnight~
Everyone was asleep but I wasn't feeling sleepy because something was bothering me. I went outside to feel the breeze. "Ah, this is wonderful. Why do I feel something is fishy? I need to get to the bottom of this." I was curious and thinking.

The night was so amazing. I loved the view so much. The view reminder me of my parents when I was a little girl. They used to watch the sky with me and see little stars.

How I missed them so much but life change as we have to save our city and lives. I know my parents are in heaven right now and looking upon us.

~Inside~
" Where is Gi?" I got up and didn't want to wake the others. " Aish this girl" Jimin found Gi standing outside. He smiled and sighed. He walked up to her and back hugged her so gently.

Gi's pov
I was still thinking and looking up in the sky until someone back hugged me which made me startled to death.

" J...Jimin what are you doing here?" He walked towards me." I should be asking you, what are you doing here?" Jimin smiled and I was kinda shy." Ohh I just couldn't sleep that's all," I said.  "Ohh,  Why do you look bothered. Is there something bothering you?"  He asked me and I turned my gaze at him.

His eyes were just beautiful. The hazelnut eyes and pinkish lips. The cutest smile and face. I had the perfect boyfriend ever. I just loved him and I thank God, he gave me the chance to have a crush on him and also friends with my brother. Thank you , Oppa Yoongi.

"No, it's just I was just wondering about something nothing much," I said and he nodded his head as a yes. "Jimin look" I pointed at the stars in the sky. " Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yes, like you" I turned to him and he was staring at me. "You know Gi, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I love how you are brave and take care of people." He smiled.

" Yeah my Oppa always tells me to be nice to others no matter what and be brave," I said to him and he chuckled.

"Ohh Yoongi told you that's so nice of him" Jimin smiled. " Yeah I just love him so much he's always there for me when our parents died" I looked down and Jimin held my chin up gently to face him.

"Hey don't worry all of us are here to stay by your side ok" Jimin smiled and I smiled back. We looked in the sky and memorizing the stars until Jimin said " I love you Min Gi"

" I love you too' Then he KISSED ME. I widen my eyes at first but I kissed him back. We broke the kiss. "Oh no" Jimin got worried and I raised my eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I asked "Yoongi is gonna kill me"

I laughed at his reaction." Gi don't tell him I was your first kiss" He gave me puppy eyes. " Hmmm let me think."  I smiled. " Gigi" He yelled my name and it was kinda funny." Fine okay, I won't tell him." I giggled and he sighed in relief.

We laughed until we suddenly heard some noise in the woods" Did you hear that?" I asked him. "Yes. Let's go check it out"

I agreed with him and we went to where the noise was coming from. We wandered around. Still checking until we got to the place where the noise was coming from " Gi stay behind me" I stood behind Jimin. "Come out NOW"

Jimin got angry. Then the thing was slowly getting out from the bushes. Then the thing got out and we got surprised. What the fuck.

"HUH!" We both raised our eyebrows in confusion of what we saw.

To be continued 💕 Leaving you guys with suspense hahaaa sorry for short chapter.

Sorry for the bad language in this chapter. Enjoy.