Chapter 10

~ 1 Hour~
" I'm so hungry right now" Jhope got irritated by the sound of his stomach growling." Speak for yourself I'm even more hungry than you. Taehyung rubbed his tummy which was growling with hunger."Well, there is no food around this place," Jin claimed. "Yeah because we are in the middle of the woods and there is no food around here what do you expect" Yoongi moved around.

" What are we gonna do now?" Sana and Henry spoke." We just have one choice" Namjoon uttered which made everyone else puzzled."And what is that?" Jungkook and Jin raised their eyebrows with confusion.

" We have to go to the city" Namjoon looked kinda serious with what he was saying. " Oh no, I'm not going to the city. It is dangerous what if... What if something happens?" Jennie got a little bit frightened."Nothing is gonna happen " Namjoon assured with a smile. " Yeah but not all of us can go to the city," Ben uttered.

" He is right though. We just have to group ourselves and the other group will stay here and the other group will go to the city." Jimin agreed with the idea."What do you say Gi? Gi,
Gi, Gi" Jisoo called out my name but I was not paying attention at all until she shook me. I came out of my thoughts.

"Y....yeah". Everyone was looking at me" What's wrong? Is like you are not acting yourself" Taehyung requested." Yeah Gi what's wrong?"Jhope looked at me with worried eyes. " Tell us Baby" Jimin sounded worried but I smiled at him. " Okay but if you are not okay tell me, okay princess?" Yoongi sounded worried but I have me an assured smile.

I took Ugo in my arms and giggled. He started licking my face and I smiled. " Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jennie, Mina, Gi, Ben, Jisoo you guys are coming with me to the city to pick food staff, and weapons, okay the rest will stay here," Namjooon said and we concurred with his plan. "Gi, be careful." Jimin hugged me and I hugged him as well.  " I will. Take care of yourself and these two cuties" I smiled at Ugo and Kate. "Unnie take care of yourself" I giggled at Kate's cuteness.  " Be careful guys". We waved at them and left the cabin.

~In the woods~
We were going to the main road and suddenly we noise came from the woods. "Stay put everyone," Namjoon claimed and we backed away a little. The noise became louder and louder. "Whoever you are come out NOW" Yoongi yelled with anger. Then something was coming out from the bush and it was BAEKHYUN

" You. Are you crazy? Do you want us to die because of you hell no" I got annoyed at the person who came from the bush?. "Relax idiot " Baekhyun rolled his stupid eyes. No offense. " What did you call me you asshole?" I grinned in anger." Is what you heard stupid" Baekhyun rolled his eyes at me and I got furious. I wanted to punch his stupid face but the boys stopped me from hitting him.

"Can't you quite it, you fool do you want her to kill you?" Jennie got irritated by him. "Well, I will be waiting, "Baekhyun smirked. I got disgusted by that. I hate it when he smirks. " Where were you this morning?" Taehyung requested." Ummm I ..." He couldn't say anything. He was hiding something strange and he sounded weird too.

" You what?"I suddenly saw something strange on his shirt and it looked like blood. He was trying to hide it from us but I saw a cut on his neck and I don't know why he had a cut. " Okay let's go now we don't have much time " Namjoon cautioned us to hurry. I was lost in my thoughts until someone called my name out. " Gi are you coming?"It was Taehyung. He raised his eyebrow at me and I came back to reality.  " Y... yeah" I concurred and Baekhyun followed us as well but I was still thinking about the thing on his shirt

"Is Baekhyun hiding something from us? I need to find the truth and I will get to the bottom of this.

To be continued 💕.