Chapter 27

Jin's pov
Rose slept on Baekhyun's lap and he also slept ad the others too slept. They were really tired and hadn't slept for two days straight. I, myself was sleepy but I had to wait for the others to arrive. I sat there waiting for them and I can hear Namjoon snoring so loud. I poked my jaw with my tongue to prevent me from laughing at his sleeping mood. I took my phone and decided to contact the others. It was really low and I had only fifteen percent of my battery. Well, I had the chance to call them. I dialed Yoongi's number and I waited for him to pick and it worked actually.

On the phone
"Hello," Yoongi said and I placed the phone near my ear.

"Where are you guys now? The others are now sleeping and Namjoon is snoring loud here" I said and I heard giggling in the background. It was Jisoo and my face was burning.

" We are on our way, don't worry hyung" Yoongi uttered making me sigh in relief.

"Okay, be careful alright," I said and he hummed in response. We ended the call and I placed my phone in my pocket. I was still blushing when I heard Jisoo's giggling.

"Why am I having this kind of feeling? Is it that I have a crush on her?" I said to myself and I smiled widely. I decided to get some rest since the others are gonna be a little bit late. I adjusted myself and I slept.
End of Jin's Pov

Writer's Pov
Yoongi and the others were taking their time to escape the Zombies because now there are only Zombies in the city and you can barely see a single human in the city.

"It will take us a little bit of our time" Yoongi uttered and they concurred with him.

As for Gi, Jimin was still holding on to her. Jimin was protecting her and his unborn baby. He was becoming a great father and husband to Gi and the baby and Gi was really happy that she teared up fast. Jimin saw it and gave her a concerned look.

"Why are you crying my beautiful?" Jimin wiped her tears and Gi hugged him so tight. Jimin got confused but patted her back gently.

"Please, don't leave me, I love you so much." I was tearing up so badly which made Jimin chuckle at her mood. He sighed and broke the hug to look at Gi's face. Her beautiful blue eyes were now puffy and red as to her cry

"Don't say such a thing baby, for I, will not leave you to my last breath and I will always love you and nothing can change that. I will protect you and our precious baby and have a beautiful family together" Jimin smiled at Gi and he pecked her lips to make her stop tearing up. Jimin and Gi connected their foreheads and they smiled at each other.

As for Jungkook, he saw everything and he coughed. Jimin and Gi looked in his direction and they smiled at him.

"You guys are making me feel single you know" Jungkook pouted and Gi opened her arms for a hug. Jungkook and Gi hugged each other and Gi pecked Jungkook's forehead.

"You will always be my little kookie, for I, your big sister love you too much and you will get a beautiful and kindhearted girl to marry and have a wonderful family too after we save the city." Gi smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook showed his bunny smile. He was hella cute.

"Okay guys, let's get going now," Yoongi said and they got up to run from where they were hiding. They run and run and run and run till they came to a place where the Zombies couldn't be seen again. They panted so heavily and started their walking to the laboratory where the others were.

Kate and Jisoo played along the way and soon Kate felt sleepy and Yoongi carried her on his back. Jungkook was with Jisoo and Ugo who were peacefully sleeping in her arms.  and Jimin was with Gi. It was getting dark and they had to hurry up. It took them almost an hour to get to their destination. They finally reached the laboratory and Kate was already awoken. Kate got down from Yoongi's back and they walked in.

As they walked in, they saw the others were asleep.

"They are all asleep now, what should we do then?" Kate said making the elders smirk at each other.

"You know what we should do?" Jimin smirked and they started to walk to each and everyone fast asleep.

"Ready?" Jimin said making the others smile.

"One... Two... Three"Jimin counted and they screamed in everyone's ears making them yell as they were scared.

Jimin and the others laughed so hard that Jungkook fell on the ground and Jimin fell too. Jisoo and Gi were laughing like they have lost their minds and Kate was laughing so hard that she held her tummy. Yoongi was laughing and even was hitting the ground.

"Why did you guys do that hub?" Angry Jhope got up and Taehyung stopped him.

"Relax dude" Taehyung showed his boxy smile and Jhope was trying to get Jimin and Jungkook.

"So you guys remembered the trick huh" Namjoon uttered with a smirk.

"You guys should look at your reaction. Especially Jhope, he screamed like a girl hahaha" Yoongi and Jimin laughed so hard.

"Well, you guys are going crazy" Jennie stood up with annoyance plus Rose who was now hugging Baekhyun because she was scared. Baekhyun laughed and got up with her. Ben and Henry were hugging but when they realized it, they broke the hug and coughed.

"Okay, will you boneheads stop laughing" Jhope looked away with anger?

"We are but we can't stop," Jimin said whiles laughing.

"Okay, let's stop the joking, and let's get to business, shall we?" Gi stopped laughing and sounded serious this time. Jimin and Jungkook looked serious at this time and the others too sighed in relief.

"So let's see the cure," Gi said and they went into the lab. Gi saw the tubes and she was amazed.

"What the fuck is this? It looks like humans are trapped in this big box or case" Gi said and kept looking around. Namjoon came with the cure and showed it to Gi. I took the tube and checked it out.

"It looks kinda disgusting," Gi said shaking the tube.

"Well that is the cure for you Missy," Jin said and Gi gave the bottle to Namjoon.

"Well, we have to make some this a lot and make as bullets for us to shoot it at the Zombies. They agreed with her.

"Okay let's get started," Taehyung said and they started mixing the same chemicals and some were forming it as bullets and put them in the guns they have with them. I was a science student so she wasn't suffering from making the cure. Jimin, however, was a great master of making dangerous things as his father was a Mafia before he died, he had taught him so many ways to help him survive any chaos. Jimin learned from his father and applied his knowledge in the work.

It took them almost four hours to get the cure done. Finally, by God's grace, they were completely done with the work and they rejoiced.

"Finally this apocalypse will soon go and we will have a peaceful mind again," Ben said.

"Well, we have to sleep now and get ready for the battle tomorrow." She said and they brought their hands together.

"Save the city" They clapped their hands and rejoiced. Soon they were sleeping one after the other. I was still awake and she went to stand outside to feel the breeze. She touched her tummy and smiled.

"Listen, baby, now we will have a peaceful city again and you will have to be strong as mummy and daddy okay" Gi smiled and Jimin came too and back hugged her. Gi got startled and smiled.

"We will save the city tomorrow and we three will have a wonderful life together." Jimin smiled at Gi and Jimin pecked her lips.

"This is the story I will share with my baby" Gi smiled and Jimin kissed her cheeks. They stood outside and looked at the stars in the sky.

Tomorrow is gonna be the end of this apocalypse.

To be continued 💕