Chapter 15

Back to present
"And that was it, she didn't talk, move just like a statue," Jin said. "I still remember the day when I saw her like that, it just broke my heart when I saw. She didn't talk to anyone even with her brother." Jimin said."That was awful. I feel so guilty now. I shouldn't have said those words to her " Daniel claimed. "How did she move again ? " Henry asked."You don't want to know, what that happened," Jhope said. Daniel, Ben and

"Okay, the thing is. When she went to high school, she usually kept quiet, didn't want any problems with others. Then one day, some group of girls came in her way. They started calling her names. She ignored them but accidentally one girl spill out her parents out. She became very very mad and just jumped on the girl and started making the girl suffocate. One the girls rushed to inform the teachers. The teachers got out and tried to release the girl but Gi could say these words WILL KILL YOU. Then they took Gi from the girl and the girls admitted what happened and they suspended the girl from school. As for Gi, everyone in the school was just afraid of her now and she liked it like that. She just kept quiet and her behavior became more and more dangerous. " Jin said.

"Wait she wants to kill people?" Henry and Daniel asked.

"Yeah, anyone who dared speak bad about her and her life, she just kills you". Jhope said. "So has she killed someone before?" Henry asked.  "Oh yeah. That person she killed was her abusive uncle". Jin claimed. "What? Henry and Daniel got confused

"Yeah, he always abuses Gi sexually but didn't rape her, he just uses sex toys and tortures her. Yoongi was just locked up in a dark room for 3 days without food to eat. Yoongi was seriously furious about what his uncle was doing to his niece. Then one day, Gi wanted to get out of her uncle's room but unfortunately, her uncle caught her and tortured her very badly. Gi was only 16 years old. She could call us and her uncle just takes her phone and we all could hear screams and beatings."Jin said

"That day was the most awful day of my life. "Jimin was so angry at that time.

"We couldn't take it anymore so we called the girls to meet us at the train station. We were going to Busan to save Yoongi and Gi from that demon. When Gi's uncle was asleep, Gi took this opportunity to save her brother and she did. Yoongi saw how his sister was brutally tortured and he got very mad but Gi told him to relax and that was what he did. We finally got to their uncle's house in Busan luckily for us we didn't meet their uncle. We went inside the house and saw Gi who was sitting there crying and crying and Yoongi was just so angry and he disordered everything in the house.

"Yoongi you have to calmed down," Jisoo said

"No, Do you know what that idiot did to my sister? He is gonna pay " Yoongi madly said. Until Gi said a word.

HE WILL DIE. HE WILL DIE. HE WILL DIE. Then she started laughing like a manic.
Jungkook and Taehyung wanted to speak to her but all she did was just scream, laugh and cry. Yoongi saw how miserable his sister was and he broke down into tears. He blamed everything on himself but we consoled him. After some hours we decided to go to a nearby hotel and we will come back to see them tomorrow and they agreed. We left the house. Their uncle came back home and saw the damage in the house and ask who it was?

"Who did this huh? It was you right" He was very angry and punched Yoongi making Yoongi's lips bleed. She saw this and stood up and went to the kitchen. "And where do you think you going huh? I'm talking to you brat. Then Gi took a knife and chopped her uncle's handoff. He screamed. What's wrong with you? "He screamed. Yoongi tried to stop her but she was just strong. Yoongi called us over and what we saw was just disgusting. Gi used the knife to stab her uncle's eyes and head. We tried to stop her but she was just too strong. Her uncle was just begging for his life but the next thing we saw was his neck slice and he was gone. Gi's face was covered with blood and she stood up from the body. She cried and we took the knife from her. The next thing we knew was she fainted. We helped Yoongi up and we called the police and the ambulance. They came and we just had to lie about the death. We took Yoongi and Gi to the hospital where Yoongi got his wounds treated and Gi was still unconscious. The next day Gi woke up and we rush to see her awake then Yoongi started crying blaming everything on himself but Gi was happy and told him it's okay. Then we all became happy and Yoongi promised her he will stay by her side forever and ever and we also promised her that too. " Jin ended the story.

"Wow, I never thought her uncle was so devilish. " Daniel said.

"Yeah, I just want to give him my fist but my baby girl took her revenge " Jimin smiled.  "Yeah, she is very sweet and kind but her bad side isn't that good. She will just take your life. " Jhope said. "I better go and apologize to her before she ends my life," Daniel said and went upstairs to Gi's room."Yeah me too". Then Henry went upstairs too.

Gi's pov
I run to my room and I was a crying mess."No one appreciates what I do for them. Nobody"I cried even more. I heard the door opened and it was the girls. They came to me and they came to hug me. "Don't cry please Gi" I even cried more until we heard someone knocking on the door. Rose got up and went to open the door. It was Henry and Ben and they looked sad for what they did.

"Can we come in please?" They asked and Rose just rolled her eyes. "Let them in, "Jisoo said and they came in. They came towards the bed and I was sobbing. "Why are you guys even here? Haven't you two done enough huh? Jennie got irritated by their presence. "Gi, we are very sorry for what we did downstairs. We were jerks. Can you ever forgive us?" I raised my head and wiped my tears and I saw that they were sorry. "I forgive you guys. I know is very hurtful to lose the ones that you love"I smiled at them and they came to hug me.

"Don't let Jimin see you guys close as that"Rose teased. Then we heard his voice."I saw you guys"It was Jimin who crossed his arms and leaned on the door. "Leave my girlfriend alone" Jimin came towards them and they looked away shyly. We laughed at their reactions. "Baby, are you okay?" Jimin smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Okay, we better get out of here before you love birds do something"Jennie teased and dragged the boys along. They went out and it was left Jimin and me alone. "Oh gosh, it's only us."I thought. Jimin moved to me and I was moving back a little bit. "Jimin, what are you doing? I said and he smirked at me. He leaned towards me and our lips touched. "Oh gosh his lips are soft," I thought. The kiss became, hot and passionate.

🚨 Making out session 🚨
Jimin came to my neck and he started sucking my neck and gave me hickeys. I was a moaning mess already. Jimin unbutton his shirt and threw it across the room. He kissed me again but this time it was rough. "I need you Jimin," I said through the kiss. "As you wish princess"Jimin smirked and unbuckled my jeans. I was wearing a lace panty. "You are very hot baby" Jimin kissed my abdomen and left wet kisses on my abdomen.

"J... Jimin"I called his name and he hummed in answer. "I haven't done this before and what if Ummm" He stopped kissing my abdomen. "What's it, baby?" He caressed my hair. "I get pregnant" I stated and Jimin chuckled. "Gi, what's wrong being pregnant? I love you and there is nothing that can change that. I want you to be my wife when this whole apocalypse goes away. I want to start a family with you Gi. You are the person I love and there is nothing which is going to change that."Jimin smiled and I smiled back. We kissed again but this time it was slow and passionate.

A/N, I know some of the readers aren't comfortable with smut so I leave this part for your imagination.

To be continued 💕