Chapter 30

Namjoon and his gang had successfully cured the Zombies where they were. Now the people of Korea had come back but not all. Kate made new friends with kids her age. They played with Ugo and the old people were just admiring the kids. Jimin was missing Gi and his unborn child.

"They are going to be fine hyung, I promise" Taehyung comforted Jimin and he smiled. They had to clean and disinfect the wounds which the people had on their bodies. Meanwhile, in the city of Korea, Gi and her gang were seriously exhausted and still curing the creatures but they got helped by the citizens that were shot and cured.

"I am so exhausted, what kind of work is this?" Jhope complained again. Why is he complaining in this chapter again? Hahaha. Ohh well, the Zombies weren't that many as they cured a lot. "Don't Jhope, people here are many so don't you can rest" Serena smiled and Jhope smiled back. "You are a really sweet young girl. " Jhope made Serena giggled and went back to his work but this time he had to treat the wounds of the people with the help of Jennie, Andy, Serena, Jean, and Baekhyun.

Gi and the rest of the boys went close to the Zombies shooting them in the head.  The Zombies had been falling and changing to themselves again. They kept shooting and shooting until they came to a certain building. They looked at each other and nodded. They walked at a slower pace. Jungkook opened the old door and saw three Zombies in the building. The Zombies looked like two girls and a boy.

As the Zombies sensed the humans, they hungrily turned to them and moved towards them. "What should we do?" Andy asked in a terrified tone as he was scared to stand there without shooting the Zombies. "Okay, Jungkook, Ben, and I will cure these Zombies ourselves.  You guys back off. I sense that these Zombies need to be shot perfectly." Gi sternly ordered them and Kai just chuckled.

"You are just a girl, you can't aim at these Zombies perfect" Kai just blurted out. Yoongi, Ben Andy, and  Jungkook gave him death glares. Gi just laughed at Kai and smirked. "Look, pretty boy, you are new in this group and that is why you are saying this. You shouldn't know who I am before you obey me, got it" Gi gave him this look which was really badass and Kai looked away.

"Sorry for his stupid attitude" Andy apologize on behalf of his friend. I just smiled at him and turned to the three Zombies. "Are you ready you two?" Gi asked standing in the middle of the two boys. They nodded. "FIRE" They shot at once and aimed at the Zombies' forehead perfectly. They began wiggling their bodies and they screamed as it was painful. Their white eyes became clear again and their veins were not seen again.

They became humans again but to Gi, Ben, Yoongi, and Jungkook's surprise, they were Mina, Sana, and Soobin. "You guys are back" Sana tear up and run to hug Gi. Ben went to hug Jungkook, Yoongi, and Ben. Mina went to hug Sana and Gi. "I thought you guys will never find us, in fact heal us" Sana uttered and they giggled. "Well, we worked hard to come all this way" Gi smiled and hugged them. They made a group hug as Kai and Andy were standing there.

Kai was ashamed. "I'm sorry for not trusting you" Gi turned to him and smiled. "It's fine, I'm cool with that" Gi reached for them and they all made a group hug. They wiped their tears. I can't believe Yoongi cried as well hahaha. They laughed and went out of the building. They went to others and saw all the Zombies were healed. Jennie saw the others coming and to her surprise, she saw Sana, Soobin, and Mina part as well. She went to hug them especially Soobin.

She cried and they comforted her. Baekhyun and Jhope went to hug them as well. The citizens of Korea were back to their human form again and e everything became normal.  As other families were reuniting again, Gi heard someone shout her name. "GI" She turned to see who was that and it was Jimin, running to her. She dropped her gun and run to him. Jimin opened his arms and Gi jumped into them. He swung her around with happiness and then later on they shared a passionate kiss.

"We did it Jimin" Gi cried and Jimin was smiling. "We didn't but you did. You risked your life just to save the people in the city. You are glorious. I love you my princess" Jimin smiled and hugged Gi. "I love you too". Namjoon and the others came to the city and they reunited with happiness. They hugged, some kissed. Henry was a crying mess as he saw his friends Sana, Mina, and Soobin. "Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me a wonderful sister. I love you my sweet darling"Yoongi planted a kiss on Gi's forehead and Gi giggled. " I love you to Oppa"

Kate came running to Gi." I missed you Unnie" Kate said whilst smiling. "I missed you too" Gi giggled along with Jimin. Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo hugged Gi with BTS, Baekhyun, Ben, Sana, Mina, Soobin, Kate, and Henry. They loved each other as a family. Kate's parents called her name out and she was so happy to reunite with her parents but sad to leave her new family.

"Go honey, remember, I will always love you and you are part of our family" Hi smiled and Kate gave her a peck on her cheek. The others were awed and she went running to her parents. Ugo was licking  Jungkook's face and he liked it. Now the citizens are back. They reunited with their families. They brought back Korea again and it was beautiful again. It took them five years to bring it back but successfully brought it back.

Five years later
Korea is now beautiful and peaceful. Andy and Serena were in a relationship and they were in University. They had a peaceful relationship. Kai and Jean had to apologize and Kai promised not to be a playboy again. They became a couple but Kai had to move to America but still contacted his girlfriend.

As for Jennie, she was engaged a week ago by Soobin and they were getting married two months coming. They had a great relationship. Jhope worked as a dancing tutor and he became famous and rich. Namjoon had to travel and work as a song producer for a big company. Jisoo got married to Jin and they had a blissful marriage. Mina became a model. Henry and Ben became art teachers in Korea and Japan and they earn a lot from that job.  Sana became an idol in Korea and she was famous throughout the country.

Kate was now 21 years and working as a Science teacher at the big University of Florida. Taehyung engaged to a beautiful girl called Linda. Taehyung was a model and also an actor so he was kinda rich. They are getting married in four months coming due to Taehyung's work. Yoongi was the famous CEO in Korea. He had a lot of properties. Rose and Baekhyun were engaged and they lived together with love. They had worked and wealthy.

Jungkook became the most popular gamer in history. He traveled all around and earn a lot of awards and money. He lived filthy rich. And your one only beautiful couple, Gi and Jimin. Now Gi is Park Gi. Jimin and Gi got married and had a beautiful son and daughter called Park Jihoon and Park Hyuna. They loved each other and lived rich and peacefully. Jimin's job was as a CEO of his father's company and Gi was a training coach.

"And that is how we lived with love and trust," Gi told her son and daughter. The son was five years old and the girl was four years old. "Mummy, are the Zombies going to come back?" Jihoon said making Jimin and Gi laugh. "No baby, they will not come back" Jimin smiled, and Jihoon pout. "I wanted to become a hero like mummy and daddy" Jimin and Gi just giggled at his cuteness. " You are our hero, sweetie" Gi patted his head gently.

"When is Aunt Jennie coming?" Hyuna said.

"She will come to this Christmas okay Sweetie. Your Aunties and Uncles will come okay." Gi smiled and Hyuna smiled as well. "I hope I get gifts from them especially Uncle Jungkook and Uncle Jhope" Jihoon made Jimin and Gi laugh.

"Yes baby, come on, time for bed you two" Gi closed the boom and made her son and daughter sleep well. "Goodnight Mummy and Daddy," They said and their parents kissed them on the forehead. "Goodnight little ones" Gi and Jimin turn off the light and closed the door quietly.

As they stepped out, they laughed and looked at each other. Jimin pinned Gi to the wall. "Jimin, we can't do that here, there are kids" Gi looked away shyly and Jimin smirked. "Then let's go to our room" Jimin picked Gi in a bridal style and smirked. They smiled at each other and went to their room to do what they want to do.

Their family was great. They come together and celebrate it with the kids even Kate comes and Andy as well with his friends Kai, Jean, and Serena. The family was perfect.

THE END
Thank you guys for reading and voting as well. I love you guys byee. I hope you will love my books in the future. Thank you for your support and love byee.