Chapter 21

In the city
"We have to get out of here and find a safe place maybe there are survivors out there," A random survivor said. " Yeah, what he is saying is right will surely find survivors and get out of this mess," Another survivor said. There were four survivors left and they wanted to get out and find survivors also.

Back to the House
Jungkook's and Baekhyun's room

They were asleep until Jungkook started to talk in his sleep. "No, go away please, go away". He started sweating and shivering in fear. Baekhyun woke up and was half asleep until he heard Jungkook talking and shivering. He rushed up to him and shooked him to wake. "Go away, leave her, leave her" Jungkook was now sweaty. "Jungkook, Jungkook, wake up, Jungkook," Baekhyun called out his name. "Leave her, No, NO" He then woke up and sat on the bed sweating. " Jungkook, are you okay? What happened? Baekhyun got worried. "N... Nothing" Jungkook was still shivering from the bizarre dream he had. "Are you sure you are okay? You look scared and sweaty" Baekhyun brought his attention to his reaction but he smiled. "I'm okay, you go back to bed. I'm fine" Jungkook smiled at him and he went back to sleep. "That was strange" Baekhyun thought and went back to sleep.

Next Morning
Jin woke up to make breakfast for everyone. Jin went to the kitchen and started making the breakfast until Jisoo arrived there too. "Good morning Oppa" She smiled. "Good morning, how was your night?" He asked making Jisoo remember what happened last night. "It was nice, I think". "Do you want me to ask what happened? He said cutting the vegetables. "No, not really. Can I help?" She said and Jin nodded his head. They both were making breakfast together.

Jennie and Rose woke up and went downstairs. They saw Jisoo and Jin smiling and they kinda teased them a little. "Hey, look at them" Jennie wiggled at them. "They look so perfect together" Rose and Jennie giggled making Jisoo and Jin blush. "Shut up you two" Jisoo yelled. "Aww someone is blushing" They teased them again and went to the living room. They saw Jhope and Henry sleeping peacefully.

"Do you want to wake them up?" Jennie smirked and Rose agreed to it. They took the pillows and hit the two sleeping princes to wake up. "WAKE UP" They yelled making the two poor boys wake up. "Yah you are making my ears bleed" Henry covered his ears. "Are you girls crazy? Do you need to tell" Jhope got annoyed and wanted to get more sleep but the girls wouldn't allow that? "Okay, okay we are up. Are you happy now.?" The two boys got annoyed. Rose and Jennie just kept on laughing at their reactions. "You guys look so stupid right now" Jennie continued to laugh. "Idiots," Jhope said and got up.

Kate got up and went to the living room. "Good morning everyone" She smiled. "Good morning" They responded with a smile on their faces. "What are you making Oppa and Unnie. It smells really good" Kate smiled making Jisoo and Jin smile as well. "You will see sweetie now go and sit on the couch okay, the rest will come downstairs and play with you. " Jisoo smiled and Kate went to Jhope.

Jungkook and Baekhyun went downstairs and greeted the others. Rose went to hug Baekhyun and they kissed. "Umm there is a child here" Jhope raised his eyebrow. They went to the living room to play games. "Can I play?" Kate went to them. "Do you know how to play overwatch?" Jungkook smiled. "Oh yeah, I usually played it with my brother" Kate looked down sad but Baekhyun told her everything is gonna be back to normal. She smiled and joined them.

Yoongi and Ugo went downstairs too. He greeted them and they smiled. Ugo went to Jennie and Rose. They played with the puppy as they were all waiting for their breakfast. Yoongi went to the living room and played music on his phone. They were waiting for the couple to show up.

Gi and Jimin were just in the room cuddling and Kissing. "We better go downstairs before the rest come and see what we are doing" Gi smiled. "But I want us to be together now," Jimin whined and Gi stood up to go downstairs. "Alright, I will come" They both kissed and went downstairs. They were greeted by the rest and they went to the living room holding each other's hands. "Good morning sweetie"Gi smiled at Kate who was beating Jungkook and Baekhyun in the game. "Wow, you can play" Jungkook was still trying to beat her in the game but ended up losing. "Hahaha, the girl can play more than you Jungkook" Taehyung laughed as he came downstairs with Namjoon. "Good morning everyone" Namjoon greeted and they smiled.

Jin and Jisoo finished the breakfast. "Hey guys breakfast is ready," Jisoo and Jin said and they rushed to the dining table. They sat down and Ugo got his food. "Wow, it looks amazing" Taehyung and Jungkook licked their lips in hunger. They were drooling over the food. "Wait until you guys taste it" Jin smiled and sat down. They put one in their mouth and they screamed out of joy. "YUMMY," Everyone said and continued to eat. "Oh my Gosh, this wonderful," The boys said making the girls rolled their eyes at them. "okay you guys should eat properly or else you will chock" Jennie got ignored by the boys and she rolled her eyes.

Gi and Kate just chuckled and they continued to eat. "So when will we start the plan?" Ben asked making them stop eating. "After this, we will plan it and the first group will go and come back in the night," Gi said and they agreed. Now they were done with their breakfast. Kate and Ben helped Jin and Jisoo in taking the dishes to the kitchen.

"So what's the plan?" Henry said. "Okay, first we will have to split into two teams then the first thing that will find is how the virus came. When we find the truth then we will make a cure for this virus and save the city" Gi said making the others agree. "But what about the Zombies? They are everywhere and how are we going to pass by them if they are walking about?" Taehyung said and Gi confirmed it for him. "I think we have something that Yoongi and I have to show you guys."Gi and Yoongi smirked at each other making everyone confused.

"What is it?" Everyone was curious to know about it. "Follow us," Yoongi said and they stood up. Jennie took Ugo in her arms. They followed Gi and Yoongi down to their basement. "Wow, this basement is creepy," Jhope said. "Stop being a chicken," Jin said making Jhope scoff. Yoongi and Gi finally got in front of a door making everyone stop their walking. "Okay guys this is the place," Yoongi said and everyone was curious to know what was inside. "Open the door already," They said and Yoongi opened the door. They came in and saw a room filled with weapons, disguises, clothes, a game room, a training room, and more. "Welcome to our Secret cave," Gi and Yoongi said and everyone was just in awe.

To be continued,💕