Chapter 22

Gi's pov
"Woah, this place is dope," Henry said and they kept looking around the place. "You guys have some kind of weapons here and outfits," Taehyung said. "Yeah I know right. This place is awesome" Ben got excited. I clapped my hands to get their attention and it freaking worked"Everyone is gonna pick their outfit for this risk task and weapons. Don't forget about the disguises okay?" I said and they agreed. "Wait, isn't Kate young for this task?" Jennie asked and I looked at Kate.

"Sweetie, can you do this task?" I smiled at her and she nods her head as yes but the girls didn't accept it. "I am good at shooting and surviving," She said which made us surprised."How come you know all that?" Jisoo said."Well, my dad was kinda strict and he was a business Mafia man so he usually made me train and starve myself because he wants me to be in good shape for everything." We got surprised by her story. "Wow, I'm sorry for what you had to go through" I smiled and she smiled back. "It's okay Unnie, you don't have to be sorry".

"We have to know our team members," Jungkook said. "Jimin, Henry, Kate, Yoongi, Rose, Ben, Jisoo, Jhope, and I will go this morning and the rest of you guys will go tonight okay?" Namjooon said and we agreed. "Okay, let's pack our weapons and meet at the door" They agreed and they started to take their outfits and weapons.

"Okay, let's go you guys so that they can dress here," I said. "Wait, we aren't dressing here with the boys" Rose and Kate got a little bit mad. I laughed which made them confused. "There is a dressing room" They smiled and rushed there.  "Do you want to see my dress in front of you babygirl?" Jimin smirked and came towards me. I blushed and hit his chest. "Pervert, they are looking" He turned to the boys smirking at them. "Fuck you all," He said and they laughed and I run out of there.

He was about to run after me but the boys stopped him. "Gi is one amazing girl ever," Ben said. "Yeah, stay away from her did you get that?" Jimin made them a little bit scared and continued to dress.
End of Gi's pov

Author's pov
~In the city~
The survivors were still finding their way out of this mess. Zombies were all around and they carefully didn't want to get bitten. They sneaked out of where they were and dash, they run.

Back to the house.
The others finished up dressing up and came to the living room where Gi and the others were. "Hey, you are all done. You guys look awesome in those outfits" Jennie and Gi complimented them. They smiled. "You guys ready for this?" Namjooon said and they put on their masks. They agreed. "Okay let's go," Namjoon said and Gi stopped them. "Wait before you go, you guys have to be here by tonight and be careful as you are going" Gi smiled and they smiled back.

"Take care princess" Yoongi hugged Gi and she hugged back. Rose and Baekhyun hugged and kissed. "Take care Baby girl, you too baby" Jimin kissed Gi's forehead. "Jimin, you are not going for war, so stop acting like you are going for war.

Jimin and Gi laughed and hugged for the last time. "Please take care of Kate," Gi said and Jimin smiled. "I will send you guys the location," Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded his head.  They waved each other and left. The others just sat there and did nothing. "I'm sleepy now" Taehyung fell on the sofa.  Baekhyun took out his phone and played games on it. Jennie fell asleep as well.

Jungkook was busily typing something on the laptop. Jin took a book and started reading it. As for Gi and Ugo, they went to the balcony and was looking around the city.  Everywhere was just destroyed. Cars scattered around and bloodstain the walls and grounds. There weren't many Zombies around their place. "Soon, this nightmare is gonna end. I promise" Gi smiled at Ugo and he licked her face. She smiled and suddenly she became a little dizzy.

"My head arches" She held her head and decided to go back to her room. She felt unwell. She decided to get some shut-eye but she felt like vomiting. She rushed to the bathroom and vomited. She came out a few seconds later but she continued to run to the bathroom and vomit.

"Oh no, what's wrong me?" She decided to take her mind off it and in some seconds she fell asleep.  She didn't want to tell anyone she wasn't feeling well. She kept it to herself. She always gets up and vomits in the bathroom. She took some medication and she slept peacefully. I was still feeling the dizziness but ignored it.

To the city
Namjoon and the rest were quietly hiding from the Zombies surrounded. They put on their masks and rushed to a new hiding spot because the Zombies were becoming more. "We have to stay input"Namjoon uttered and they agreed. Namjoon's phone beep and he took it out of his pocket. It was a message from Jungkook that he sent the location to him. "Who was it?" Jimin asked with curiosity.

"Jungkook sent the location and we have to be there now, "Namjoon told everyone and they began to go to the given location. Few minutes came by and they were still walking towards the location. "It's very far Oppa" Kate whined and Jimin chuckled. "Let me carry you"Jimin bent down and Kate happily climbed on his back. He stood up carefully and they started to walk. Finally, they were at the right location. "This place looks damaged. It looks like a haunted laboratory" Rose uttered and Henry agreed with her. "Let's go in then, "Namjoon said and they went inside. Jimin was still carrying Kate and they were laughing together.

They were inside and Gosh, this place was very creepy, damaged, everything scattered around as the apocalypse happened in here. "Guys be careful inside here we don't know if Zombies are here with us too so be quiet" Namjoon cautioned them. Jimin put Kate down and held her hands tightly. "Be by my side always okay?" Jimin told Kate and she happily smiled.

They began to search around for clues for this apocalypse. They split up in pairs and went to their various places in search of the chemical. It was high time that they didn't find anything which caused the apocalypse. "Did you guys find something?" Namjoon asked but they shook their heads. "Let's keep searching"They agreed with Namjoon's thought and they continued.

As they were searching for the cause, Rose and Daniel were heading towards a room when suddenly they heard strange sounds from that room. They looked at each other with confusion in their eyes. "Did you hear that?" Rose whispered to Daniel. "Yeah I think is coming from there" Daniel pointed at the door. "Do you want to open and find out?" Rose asked in excitement. "Yes let's do it"They agreed and Rose opened the door gently. To their surprise, when they opened the door, they saw Zombies in big cases with green liquids in them and they are making horrible noises.

They gaped and they decided to tell the others. They went to them and told them what they saw. The others stopped searching for what they looking for and went with Daniel and Rose. To their surprise, they all got shocked. "What the fuck is all these?" Jimin cursed. "We have to call the others now"Namjoon claimed. "But they said they will come here tonight why now?" Ben asked. "I don't care, call Jennie now"Namjoon uttered and Rose took her phone and dialed Jennie's number. "This is serious" Namjoon gaped.

To be continued 💕