Chapter 6

The Zombies were coming towards us. "They are coming" Henry moved back. "Think of something Gi," I thought.

"Gi, baby what are you thinking?" Jimin came to me and something popped up in my mind

" Yes, I have an idea. Okay, the thing is just acting like one of them and don't make any sound, we just have to pass by them and run away ." I claimed and Jennie agreed with me.

"Do you think this will work I mean half of the class are one of them now?" Ben raised his eyebrow still moving back.

"let's try," I said and they agreed to it.  By the way, we were only 21 people left from the school.  The principal and teachers were bitten

"Ready guys" I whispered and they nod their heads as yes.

"Unnie I'm scared," Kate said and I assured her everything is gonna be fine.  We agreed and we walked past the Zombies.

" Guys do not make any sound" but someone's phone rang and that made the Zombie's attention come to us.

"RUN" I yelled and we run as fast as we can. The Zombies run after us growling.

"Ahhhhhhh" Lia tripped on a rock which made her fall. She called out to Baekhyun.

" Help me Baekhyun" Reaching her hands to Baekhyun

"Sorry but is time to say bye-bye" He smirked and left her behind.

"No don't leave she got bitten by the Zombie and she turned into one

"Guys hurry" Yoongi yelled and we run and run until we made it into the forest

"We missed them" Taehyung was taking his breath.

" But we are in the middle of the forest what should we do now? Jungkook claimed to take his breath too.

"Where is Lia?" Sana looked around which made us panic. Everyone was searching for her until Baekhyun chuckled and smirked."Ohh Lia is one of them now"

"What did you do?" Jisoo got mad.

" You left her" Sana, Jennie, and Rose yelled at him and they became very furious. He just laughed like a manic.

"Why did you that?" Jhope and Jin got annoyed.

"Ahhh you fucking shit I will kill for this"  I punched him so hard. Jimin, Jungkook Namjoon, and Henry were trying to stop me by holding me

" What's your problem Gi" He wiped the blood off his lip

"Fucking asshole I will kill you do you hear me I will you kill " I got very mad, really mad.  He just smirked which my blood boil.

Then they left me and I wanted to kill Baekhyun so much but they held me again

" What are we gonna do now?" Taehyung said.

" Now we have to search for a place to stay in for 2 days and in the morning we go to the city park our staffs and move out of this city. Namjoon said and we agreed.  We started following Namjoon through the forest to find a cabin to stay in.

"Baby relax okay calm down "I listened to Jimin and calmed down.

~In the night~
"I'm sorry I tired I can't walk again." Daniel stopped walking and catching his breath.

"Yeah," Soobin said the same thing.

"I think I see a cabin over here come on guys," Namjoon said.

" Well, I think we should walk then." They said and followed us. Kate was already sleeping and Jungkook carried her on his back

" Here we are," Namjoon said and everyone looked at the cabin*

" We have to check inside first." Jimin made sense. What a great boyfriend.

" Yeah" Taehyung agreed with him.

" Okay we will go together and check okay," Namjoon said which made Mina even afraid.

" Nah Nah I'm not going inside " Sana agreed with her.

" Okay, then I will go with Gi, Jimin, Jhope, Jin, Jisoo, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Ben  The rest of you stay here okay. Taehyung, Soobin, and Henry keep an eye on them okay." Namjoon said and we agreed with him.

" I will be right back okay sweetie your Unnies are here okay don't get scared." I cupped Kate's cheeks.

" Okay, Unnie." We hugged and we went inside the cabin.

To be continued 💕 .