Chapter 26

Writer's Pov
Meanwhile in the city, Serena, Andy, Jean, and Kai were still hiding in their hiding spot. They could see a lot of Zombies passing by them and they kept quiet. "We are still here. Stuck" Serena sadly whispered and Andy hugged her. Jean and Kai were still not looking at each other. Kai was devastated, he wanted to talk to Jean but she will not listen to him as she hates him.

"Well, let's keep hoping that someone will come for us and save the city" Andy smiled and they agreed with him.

On the other hand, back to Gi's place. Jimin and Gi spent the whole time in the room that they surprised her with the baby pictures and the others were tired so they went to get some rest. Gi was in Jimin's arms and she was so happy they are gonna be a family, finally.

"So what name should we give to the baby and I know that it's gonna be a boy. " Jimin brought Gi's attention and she got up from his arms.

"First of all, it's gonna be a girl" Jimin looked at Gi and they started arguing about the gender of the baby.

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Girl" They realized what they were doing and they burst into laughter.

"I can't believe we are figuring over the gender of our sweet baby" Jimin smiled and Gi said

"We will know when this apocalypse goes" Gi looked sad and Jimin consoled her with a hug.

"All of this will soon go okay sweetie?" Jimin said and Gi smiled at him. They remained to hug each other and this love can't be broken.

Whilst back to the laboratory, the guys were still investigating. Jennie found a rat for their experiment. Then as they were doing the job, they heard a yell but this time it was a joy. Namjoon and Henry finally found the chemical which turned the people into Zombies.

"You found it," Rose and Baekhyun said and they all rejoiced.

"Now we have to test it on the rat, see if this is it," Henry said and Namjoon took the rat and injected the chemical into the rat. They all looked closely at the rat and saw the rat started to wiggle but weirdly. They saw veins coming out of the rat's body, eyes turning white and mouth dry. The rat finally turned into a rat Zombie. Everyone backed off a little bit making the rat get up but it was moving slowly.

"Don't get close to it" Namjoon ordered and they concurred with him. They saw the rat trying to move at a fast pace but couldn't.

"Now that we know the chemical, let's make the cure." Ben and Jhope said and they nodded.

"We have to work together this time. Don't let failure overcome us okay. Whose with me?" Baekhyun brought his fist forward and they did as well.

"For Gi, the baby and the city" Jin said and they yelled with courage. They started working, finding different chemicals, adding them. They injected the first one into the rat but this made the rat look even more weak and scary.

"It's this one," Rose said they looked down.

"Don't give up on this guys. We can do this" Baekhyun said and they smiled. They continued with their combination of chemicals. One made the rat strong. Second, made the rat turned into another creature. The third one made the rat a little bit huge. The fourth out made the rat disgusting making Jhope and Jin throw up. They tried seven times but all failed.

"We have tried seven times but is no use," Jennie said and sat down on the floor with her head on her knees.

"Not all that we have mixed," Baekhyun said making Jennie raise her head. "What do you mean not all?"She asked with a perplexed look.

"Well, we haven't tried these yet. We have to try this and hope this one can work. Please don't give up yet." Baekhyun convinced Jennie and she sighed.

"Ugh fine" Jennie stood up and they were excited.

"Wow, sweetie you are really good" Ross complemented her boyfriend, Baekhyun and he was blushing.

"Thanks" He smiled and Rose gave him a peck on his cheek. They continued with the last chemicals. They crossed their fingers as Namjoon and Henry were mixing the chemicals. It was done and Namjoon injected the chemical into the rat.

"I hope this works" Jhope crossed his fingers and they saw the rat wiggling. They got sacred but observed the process. The rat finally turned into its normal self again and it ran from there.

"It worked," Jhope said and everyone was speechless.

"It worked" Everyone shouted with joy and hugged each other. Rose and Baekhyun were kissing behind.

"Ummm" Jennie and Jin saw it and they all laughed.

"Finally, we found the cure. " Namjoon uttered with excitement.

"Yeah, but we have to make more of them," Ben said and they nodded their heads.

"We have to tell the others. We can't work alone" Jhope made sense and they agreed with him.

"Jin, call Yoongi to come here with the others okay" Namjoon ordered and Jin took out his phone and dialed Yoongi's number. Everyone was so happy.
On the phone
"Hello Yoongi," Jin said with joy.

"What's it Hyung?" Yoongi sounded sleepy because he was asleep when Jin called him.

"We did it," Jin said and Yoongi got confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Yoongi sat up on his bed with confusion.

"We found the cure," Jin said and Yoongi screamed with joy in his room. Jin heard the doors opened and Jungkook asked Yoongi what was going on here.

"They found the cure to this virus," Yoongi told Jungkook and they go. Screaming. Jin covered his phone so that he doesn't get deaf.

"Well, we need help here so you guys have to come here now. " Jin said and Yoongi told him they will be there in no time.

They ended the call and Jin went back to celebrate the joy with Hsi's friends.

Meanwhile, in Yoongi's house, Jungkook and Yoongi screamed from his room and went downstairs with it. Jisoo, Kate, Ugo, Gi, and Jimin came in with annoyed faces.

"Why are you guys screaming like that?" Jimin asked them and Yoongi went to him and shook him.

"They have found the cure" Yoongi screamed again and the others screamed as well.

"Finally, we are gonna be free from this apocalypse," Jisoo said and jumped up.

"Yeah but they need our help so we have to go now," Yoongi said and they stopped jumping.

"What about Gi and the baby?" Jimin asked with so many worries. But Gi smiled at him.

"It's okay, I can go. I am really strong and brave so our baby will not get hurt because it has strong parents." Gi said and Jimin hugged her.

"Okay let's going now," Jungkook said and they agreed with him. They changed into their outfits and headed out. Jimin took Gi's hands and he stayed by her side plus Yoongi. Ugo was carried by Jisoo and Jungkook held on to Kate and they made their move.

To be continued 💕