Chapter 13

"We have to go now. There are many Zombies here we can't kill them all" Jungkook was worried and afraid as the Zombies were coming.

"Yeah I'm so weak of killing Zombies now," Ben said feeling tired. Then he heard someone laughing. He turned his gaze and it was Baekhyun smirking and laughing.

"Hmmmm show off"

"You..." Ben was about to fight but Taehyung came in between them.

" Hey quit provoking him would you?" Taehyung angrily looked at Baekhyun and he uttered with annoyance.

"Why? Is the truth. He is showing off. How many Zombies did he kill that he is weak?" Baekhyun smirked and Ben was boiling with anger.

"Shut the fuck up, you idiot." Ben held Baekhyun's collar and was about to punch with anger but Taehyung stopped him from causing chaos now.

" Relax you two. You can't fight in the middle of an apocalypse."Taehyung made Ben relax since he was speaking sense so he let go of Baekhyun's collar causing him to scoff.

" We have to get out of here now. " Namjoon ordered and they concurred with him but Baekhyun was just ignoring them.

" Ummm guys they are coming" Jungkook pointed and they widened their eyes like a big marshmallow.

" RUN" Yoongi yelled and they run whilst the Zombies chased them

~Gi's pov~
"Okay, guys I can't run anymore. I'm tired now" Sana complained and Gi turned to look at her.

" I know we are all tired but we have to get to my house now," I said but Sana didn't mind me.

" No, I have to rest a little."

" Listen to Gi, she is trying to save your life," Jennie uttered but Sana shooked her head.

"No, I'm tired I can't run again," Sana said sitting on a log. I was trying to shoot the Zombie but something told me to stop because this Zombie is very hard to kill

"No, don't shoot it" I raised my hand to stop them from killing it.

" We have to kill it," Soobin said with a confused face.

"Don't shoot it. You can waste your energy on it, it can't die with just one bullet." I said making them give me a questionnaire face.

"What do you mean?" Daniel and Jin asked me with a perplexed look.

"I don't know but I sensed it. " I told them and they were speechless.

"Sana, you have to run" Soobin worriedly told her to get up but Nope, she wasn't.

" No, I'm not moving an inch". Sana promised us.

" Hurry guys, it's coming," I said but She wasn't budging at all. What kind of character is this?

"Why are you so stubborn Sana?" Rose said making Sana rolled her eyes at her. Rose wasn't feeling that ready to give her a piece of her mind.

"Guys we have to run now," I said to them.

"Can you get your ass up and run for God's sake?" Jennie angrily said but Sana rolled her eyes not listening to us.

" G...Guys" Daniel shakily said tonus pointing at the woods.

Kate was trying her best to convince her to get up but no, her stubbornness was too wild.

"Oh Kate, you can't win me with your cuteness" Sana cupped her cheeks

"Sana, run," Jimin said with a shaky voice.

Sana was still refusing to get up and run for her life.