Chapter 5

"What's your problem anyway?" Rose got seriously annoyed with Baekhyun. "Yeah can you just shut your mouth for a second" Jisoo added before Baekhyun mumbled something annoying "Hmm pathetic girls"

' Hey, don't you talk like that to the girls?" Namjoon kinda Shut him off. Baekhyun smirked and sat down. He crossed his legs but I was still boiling with anger. "Gi relax" My brother calmed me down. We all sat down on our desks. I sat by Jimin, my boyfriend. The classroom was dark from the papers which were covering the windows from the zombies not to see us

~ Time skip~
Everyone was still scared and thinking until a random girl spoke up. "I am going to use the washroom now. She stood up and a random boy said " Hey you can't go what if the zombies are in the school too?"" Stop exaggerating, nothing is going to happen." The girl just rolled her eyes and left the class.

In the Hallway
The girl was walking in the hallway and it was kinda creepy and dark until she heard strange sounds.

Use headphones if you want to be scared

The girl thought it was a prank" Very funny guys" She still heard strange sounds and knew it was not a prank at all. " W...Who i...is ...the...there?" The girl was shivering in fear. She said and followed the sounds but when she went there she saw...

 She said and followed the sounds but when she went there she saw

"Z. ZOMBIE Ahhhhhhh" The girl screamed and started running. The zombie chased her and she was screaming for help. She was kind of slow in running. "H. Help me" She cried out whiles running.

In the class
"Where's she?" Jennie stood up searching for the girl who went out."Who are you talking about Jennie?" Jisoo asked her. "That girl who said she was going to the washroom," Jennie claimed to make us wonder. " Yeah, she's keeping long." Jungkook uttered until Jhope said," Do you guys hear that?" Everyone stayed quiet for a second and we heard screaming and crying

"It's her," Jin said and we run out to see what's happening and we saw sheet chased by a zombie "Oh my God, it's a ZOMBIE." A boy screamed which made everyone scared and screamed"Please help me "She was caught by the zombie.

"Someone save her" A boy screamed but unfortunately the girl got bitten by the Zombie and everyone began to scream. "Unnie" Kate hugged me and I covered her eyes from the scene. "Shh it's okay" She was crying and I calmed her down.

"We have to get out from here now," Yoongi said and we agreed and started running from the scene. The girl who was bitten by the Zombie turned into one and they both started chasing all of us. The whole school was creepy and blood was all around.  " I'm scared" Kate was sobbing. " It's okay don't worry" I assured her.

" What are we gonna do no one is here" A random boy just brought our attention to that. " Yeah Gi," Baekhyun smirked. I was mad but I calmed down "We just have to get out from here before..." Namjoon got interrupted by strange sounds.

"What's that?" Taehyung looked around. "I don't know but I think is ... " Jimin said and we saw zombies came from every corner of the hallway"RUN" Jungkook yelled. Everyone started to run and the Zombies chased us also. The Zombies caught a few of the class bit them and they turned into one of them

" Faster everyone," I yelled back. Then the Zombies became more. "The exit door everyone hurries up" My brother pointed at the door. The Zombies became many and many

" Hurry" Yoongi yelled and a few of us came out of the school safely. Yoongi and Jungkook locked the exit door to prevent the Zombies from getting out of the school. But unfortunately, we were suddenly surrounded by Zombies. Zombies were coming towards us.

"Oh no this is not good," Jisoo said.

" More Zombies" Jin said making us panic

" More Zombies" Jin said making us panic. The Zombies were growling.

To be continued 💕