Chapter 4: New Friend

Principal microphone
Attention students , please stay together in your classes and don't move out from your classes. There are zombies everywhere please stay safe. Thank you.
,
" What should we do now?" Jhope asked

"Well we have to stay in the class for now." Jin said

" Yeah" Namjoon said

" Gi, Gi" Oppa Yoongi shakes me.

"Y.. yeah" I came back from my thoughts and I got to see that everyone was staring at me.

" What's wrong?" Oppa Yoongi worriedly asked

"Nothing I'm just wondering how the zombies get to our city." I got confused

"Yeah how?" Jennie asked

"Well we don't know for sure." Jungkook spoke

" We have to get to the class now." Jimin said

" Okay let's go now." Taehyung said and we agreed

" Gi let's go" Jimin said and
I agreed to follow him

We got to the class and saw the everyone in terror then I heard crying and sobbing.

"What am I going to do now? My family , they are in the city and I'm here feeling guilty. What should I do what should do?"

" Hey don't cry , we will figure how to get out from here okay" I consoled the crying girl

" You mean it?"

" Yes. I will protect you okay" We hugged each other. The rest were just admiring and smiling at us. We broke the hug and I asked her name. " My name is Lee Kate. I'm 16 years and I'm from America. 

"I moved to Korea with my parents and little brother when I was 14 years old so I came here to study . "Nice name. I'm Min Gi and I'm 25 years , my brother is that guy over there" I pointed at Yoongi

" My best friends are these group over there and my boyfriend is this charming prince here." I pointed at them. She smiled and she looked sad. I got worried and asked her whether she has friends but she shook her head as no.

I asked her why she doesn't have friends and she told her schoolmates always make fun of her and bully her. I kinda got mad but I calmed down " Well what if I say I want to be your friend?" I smiled and she got excited.

" Really, you will be my friend?" Kate got excited. I nod my head as a yes and she hugged me really tight. The rest came and I introduced them to Kate.

They smiled back and introduce themselves to her too. "And we love to be your friends sweetie." Jisoo smiled and Kate was happy.

The teacher came in the class with the principal. Everyone got up and had a questioning look. Then the teacher spoke.

"Okay class don't be terrified but we will be in groups". Everyone got confused which made the principal give us more details.

"Because we will be moving out from this school tonight that's when the Zombies won't see us but be careful you guys are in groups don't make any noise .

The whole city is full of zombies and there are some survivals too risking there lives so be careful whiles you are out there." Everyone agreed to this idea. The teacher then started to team us up. Now it was our turn to be teamed up.

My friends and I were in the same team. Then teacher mentioned this guy's name which made the girls and I to stand up.

" BAEKHYUN." I saw him smirking and I got really annoyed. " We don't want to group with him." I claimed and the teacher just said something which made me even more pissed off.

Baekhyun came to us and just smirked. I was kinda disgusted by that look that he was giving to us. " I believe we are going to work together aren't we?" Baekhyun said

" Look asshole you better shut that fucking mouth of yours understand." Jennie was pretty mad. Jim told us to relax.

"We are going to have fun" Baekhyun smirked and I couldn't take it anymore

" SHUT UP" I punched him making him fall on the floor which made everyone get shocked. Baekhyun's lips was now bleeding. My heart was boiling with anger.

I wanted to hit him more but Jimin stopped me. Kate gave me pleading eyes and I calmed down.

"Hmm working with you is gonna be hard for you Gi, so so hard".
He stood up wiping the blood from his lip and smirked again.

To be continued 💕