Chapter 28

Writer's Pov
Gi and Jimin were feeling sleepy. They went to the others and Gi lied on Jimin's lap for comfort.

Meanwhile, Andy was awoken through the night. He was staring at the chaos in the city and he was sobbing so bad. Serena, who was lying on his lap, heard his sobs and got up. She looked at him with concerned looks and asked

"Why are you crying, Andy?" Andy just smiled at her and wiped his tears.

"I'm fine Serena" He uttered making Serena not well convinced.

"Come on, tell me, I'm here" Serena cupped his cheek and he started tearing up in her hands. Serena wiped his tears and he said in a cracking voice.

"I...I missed my family" He hugged Serena and Serena patted his back gently making him scoff his face to her neck.

"I know Andy, I know that we all missed our loved ones. Just have hope and everything is gonna be fine" Serena said whilst patting his back. Andy broke the hug and looked at Serena who was now smiling at him.

"Are you sure?" Andy asked whilst wiping his tears. Serena nodded and Andy hugged her again. She smiled and closed her eyes to embrace the hug well. It was very warm and comfy as well. Serena loved it. She loved hugging Andy. As for Andy, he was smiling and was happy to have a girl he liked so much since kindergarten to be close to him. It was magical. They broke the hug and Andy pecked her forehead. They smiled and they slept.

Next morning.
It was time to make things right this time. Namjoon was the first to get up. He stretches his arms and legs until Jin woke up.

"Good morning hyung" Namjoon greeted with a smile and Jin smiled back.

"Good morning," Jin said.

"So, are we gonna eat some breakfast because I'm super hungry," Namjoon said rubbing his tummy. Jin giggled and said.

"Well, there is no food here so when we are on our way to curing the city, we can get something to eat in a store" Jin disclosed and Namjoon concurred. The others started to wake up one by one. They greeted Namjoon and Jin and they smiled. They washed their faces.

"So when are we going back to the city?" Jennie asked and Namjoon said.

"Very soon" They nodded their heads.

"Yeah because I am super hungry," Taehyung and Jhope said and they laughed.

Gi and Jimin got up and smiled at each other.

"Good morning" Gi smiled making Jimin kiss her face.

"Good morning princess, are you ready to save the city?" Jimin smirked and Gi nodded. They got up and went to the others who were now outside. Kate saw them and went to hug them. Ugo, run to them and Jimin took him into his arms.

"Good morning princess, how are you?" Gi said and Kate answered with a smile.

"Ohh my dear sister comes here" Yoongi opened his arms and Gi run to hug him. Yoongi pecked her forehead and she giggled. Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose hugged Gi and they started to talk about random staff whilst the boys were getting ready for the battle. Kate, on the others side, was playing with Ugo.

"And we are done," Ben said and the girls and Ufo went to the boys.

"Great. Now we can move on with our work" Gi said and they smiled.

"Hands in guys" Taehyung placed his hand forward and they did as well. They yelled, "Save the city". They cheered up and took their guns full of bullets with the cure. They gathered around and ready to set off. They smirked and started their walking to the city.