Chapter 23

Jennie's pov
The boys and I were playing videogames and I didn't see Gi downstairs for four hours now since the others went out. "I wonder what is wrong with Gi" Anyways, as I was defeating Jungkook and Baekhyun in Overwatch, my phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello," I said as I wait for the person to speak up.

"It's me, Rose," Rose said and I was very happy to hear from her since she went.

"Oh hey, Rose, what's up? Is everything ok there?" I got worried.

Baekhyun suddenly stopped playing the games and came to me.

"Is that Rose?" He smiled and I smiled back assuring him it was her. "Tell her I missed her so much and I am waiting for her to come back," Baekhyun said and I smiled.

"Hey, your baby says he misses you so come back soon" I giggled and she giggled too.

" I missed him too but there is something I have to tell you now" She sounded serious with it and I got worried.

"What is it?" I asked with curiosity.

"You guys have to come here immediately, there is something you guys have to see now," She said and I raised my eyebrow with confusion. Gi isn't here and I'm sure she is already sleeping now. "Okay I will tell the boys okay" I assured her and she said okay. We ended the call and I placed my phone down on the couch.

"Hey guys" I brought their attention and they started at me. " The others need us to come to where they are now" I uttered and they looked at me with confusion. "This weird," I thought.

"Why? We made a deal we will go there tonight why are they calling us to be there?" Jin said with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know but Rose sounded serious about that," I told them and Baekhyun stood up.

" Well, we have to go there if they need our help with anything. " I agreed with him and the others sighed.

"Okay but what about Gi? She hasn't been downstairs for four hours now. " Taehyung asked with worries.

"Well one of us will stay here and look after Gi," Jin said and they agreed with his plan. "I will stay here with Gi, you guys go ahead," Jungkook said and we agreed with him.

We went to the outfit room and changed into different outfits. We came out and we went to the door. " Be careful Jungkook and take care of Gi and Ugo" Jin said and Jungkook nods his head as yes. We went out and we wore our disguises. We passed by multiple Zombies and yet none didn't see us.
End of Jennie's pov

Jimin's pov
The others and I were waiting for Jennie and the guys. I kinda missed my baby girl. I was kinda worried. Gi hasn't called me for past an hour now and I wonder if she is alright. Well, she and the others will be coming so I'm gonna wait for her. I smiled thinking of Gi until Kate came up to me.

"Oppa, why are you smiling like that?" I looked at her and the others and they were smiling at me.

"Hmmm, he is thinking of your Unnie, Gi" Jisoo smirked and I looked away shyly.

"Awww, Oppa misses Unnie" Kate smiled and I was blushing.

"Well, she will be coming with the others so you will have some time with her" Rose smiled and I got excited.

We were still waiting for the others outside and it was Twenty minutes before we saw them coming with masks on.

"Hey, it's them," Ben said pointing at them removing their masks.

"Hey guys," Taehyung said and we did our handshake. Rose went to hug Baekhyun.

"Where is Gi?" I asked looking around for her but she wasn't there with them.