Chapter 17

Writer's pov
It's been half an hour now and the rest were still waiting for the guys.

"Why are they not back yet"? Jin took out his phone and tried to call Namjoon but there was no response.

"I am starving. Do you have anything in your refrigerator?" Jhope asked rubbing his tummy.

"No, it's only a bottle of water. I am also starving Oppa. Let's give them few minutes, they come. " Gi smiled.

Then Jin's phone ranged." Where are you guys? We are starving here" Jin said

"Okay, we will be there in two minutes" Namjoon spoke on the phone.

"Good" Jin ended up the call.

"Unnie, I'm hungry" Kate gave Jennie a puppy eye

"They will soon be here with the food okay sweetie" Jennie patted her hair.

"Okay Unnie" She lay her head on Jennie's lap.

Five minutes later, then the doorbell rang. "I will get" Henry stood up and opened the door.

"Hey, guys we are here with everything," Namjoon said

"Yes," Everyone rushed for the food and shared it among themselves.

"What made you guys late?" Jisoo asked

"There are Zombies everywhere" Jungkook replied

"I missed you so much my little princess" Yoongi hugged Gi.

"Oh Oppa, I missed you too." Gi smiled

"Aww, so cute" Rose put her hands on her cheeks.

"I think there is something we can do to save the Zombies from this strange virus," Ben said.

"Yeah, what he is saying makes a lot of sense. We have to do something to cure this virus but how" Jennie agreed

"No, we have to be in Busan within two days" Namjoon disagreed with the thoughts.

"They are still humans, they didn't plan to turn to hideous monsters" Jhope claimed.

"It's gonna be a lot of work, we have to find what virus was that and the antidote for that virus," Henry added.

"Don't you want the city to come back normal again Namjoon Oppa?" Kate cutely asked

"Ugh, I want to sweetie but it's very dangerous to cure every single infected Zombie" Namjoon gently smiled. On the other hand, Baekhyun wasn't speaking at all and that made Gi stare at him through the whole conversation.

"I'm going to the washroom" Baekhyun stood up and went to the washroom. Gi got curious of his sudden moves. "Why is he quiet?" I thought and decided to find out what was bothering him.

"Baby, I'm gonna use the washroom right now," Gi asked Jimin and he nodded.

"Be careful" Jimin said
Gi finally got the chance to find out what was wrong with Baekhyun.
End if Writer's Pov
____________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's pov
I went to the washroom and splashed some water on my face. I remembered what had happened to me when Gi said she will kill me. It sounded like what my abusive stepmom always says. This memory always worried me and the only thing I do to release the horrible tension is giving myself a deep cut on my arm. I usually have a pocket knife. I gave myself a deep cut which made me hiss in pain. "Why do you have to do this to me? Why is my life miserable like this?" I cried out.
End of Baekhyun's pov
____________________________________________________________

Gi's Pov
I sneaked to the bathroom door and I heard crying. "Why is he crying?" I thought. I slightly opened the bathroom door and saw something horrible. Baekhyun's arm was bleeding and had a very deep cut. I rushed to him.

"Baekhyun, what have you done to yourself huh"? What's wrong with you?" I took away the knife from him.

"Leave me only please" He yelled back.

"Are you nuts? You have a deep cut and you are telling me to leave you alone?" I yelled back which made him raised his teary red puff eyes on me.

"Let me clean this wound for you and tell me why you did this to yourself" I calmed down and took the first aid kit on the washroom table. I started cleaning the blood and he didn't move an inch.

"Why are you helping me? " He suddenly asked me. I ignored his question and proceed with the wound.

"I'm talking to you, why are you helping me? You hate me right, then why are you doing this?" He asked again.

"And who said I hate? You can be a jerk sometimes but that doesn't mean I hate you. What you did to Rose wasn't very pleasant Baekhyun and she felt very hurt that day. She still loves you Baekhyun. " He cried, even more, when I said these statements

"I'm so stupid. Why do I have to do that to her? I feel guilty now" I patted his back gently.

"There, it's okay," I said.

"Will Rose forgive me?" He asked

"Of course, She loves you no matter what, even if she is hurt, she is sweet and kind. " I smiled and he smiled back.

"Thank you very much, Gir?" He smiled.

"It's okay. Hey, why do you have to suffer like this?" My curiosity made me question him.

"It's a long story. My stepmom and I were leaving together. My dad died when I was eight years old. My biological mother abandoned me and I had to leave with my stepmom. She always abuses me and tortures me for no reason and I had to suffer through that life. It was very painful and hurtful at that time. She wanted to take my life but my Aunt came to my rescue and my evil stepmom got apprehended. I still have these hurtful memories in my mind. " He told everything about his past life.

"Forget the past Baekhyun, everything is gonna be alright don't you worry, this apocalypse will soon be over and this city will be back to normal again. "I smiled and we both hugged.

"Can we be friends?" He asked

"Of course" We smiled and hugged each other.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you" I bend my head in shame.

"It wasn't your fault, you loved your friend and you always do everything to protect her" He smiled and we kinda talked for a long time. Knowing each other and it was fun talking to Baekhyun. He is very good and funny as well.

To be continued 💖.