Chapter 12

~At the gun shop~
~Gi's pov~

" Hurry guys maybe the others are waiting" My Brother , Yoongi uttered.

"Relax hyung we have to pack the weapons in the bag." Taehyung sighed. We were checking for weapons but I was looking at Baekhyun's shirt. It has some stain on his collar. He immediately looked at me and said "What are you looking at? Am I that hot for you?". I looked away with annoyance.

" You wish" I said and he heard that. He was mumbling something but ignored my presence.

"Why should you know the truth is none of your business" He suddenly said which brought my attention to his statement. "You better watch your mouth Baekhyun." I said with so much anger and we were about to fight but Jungkook broke up the argument we were having. " Quit it guys. " Jungkook uttered leaving us with so much anger in our eyes." You are lucky Baekhyun. I'm gonna find the truth." I said and straighten up my collar. We finally got some weapons.

" Now let's get out of here" Yoongi ordered and we agreed but when we got to the exit door a bunch of Zombies was coming our way. We were moving backwards. Zombies were coming to us, growling.

" What should we do now?" I asked. Yoongi took weapons and threw them at us. " We have to kill them all." He said and we agreed with his perfect plan. We got ready for us to take down some piece of shit. We stood there in alert and begun to shoot every one of the Zombies but they were coming many. There so many that we had to fight them with our martial arts skills. It was kinda crazy and interesting." We have to get out of here Now" Yoongi shouted and we run from the scene. The Zombies took this chance to follow us where ever we were going. We are still shooting and this made our outfits stain with blood and our faces covered with Zombie juice(blood).

~At the food shop~
The others were still surrounded by the Zombies. "Why should we relax there are a bunch of Zombies here and you are telling us to relax?" Jennie was getting scared to lose her life.

"Oh God before I go please forgive me for pranking the principal" Ben prayed with tears streaming from his eyeballs.
Then they suddenly heard gunshots from a far. They saw the others shooting and running as well. "Hey guys" Gi smiled at them. Jennie and Jisoo hugged her. Ben immediately wiped his tears and hugged Gi as well.

"Finally I'm not going to die. Sorry God" Ben laughed. Yoongi handed the weapons to them. Jisoo and Jennie observed our outfits. "You guys are stained with blood"We looked at each other and smiled. "Well it is victory's blood hahaha". Gi laughed. "Umm guys, the Zombies are still coming"Ben added and we took our weapons ready to shoot. Taehyung suddenly asked"Where is Mina?" They looked at them with confusion. They became sad and Gi knew that something bad has happened. " She is one of them now" Jennie finally blurted out the truth which made us very sad but theyhad to get out of this place as fast. "I know we are all sad but this is not the time to be sad now. Look"

The Zombies begun to run towards us and we started to shoot at them. " Come on let's go" Yoongi said and we all agreed.

"Okay you girls go get the rest from the cabin." Namjoon ordered the girls.

"And where should we go?" Jisoo asked as well. " Go to our house and stay there we will come there okay"Yoongi said whilst shooting.  Gi take this Namjoon handed Gi the bag which was full of weapons. They agreed and we're ready to go. " Be careful"Gi was worried to leave the guys alone expect for Baekhyun because he didn't care about anything.

"We will" Yoongi smiled at his little sister and  kissed her forehead " Now go" Namjoon ordered them and hurriedly ran to the forest.

~In the woods~
The girls were running and suddenly they met a bunch of Zombies on they way. " Why are they coming more?" Jennie said and Gi told them " Just kill them" They started shooting the Zombies. The Zombies were growling and coming more. " Come on let's go let's go" Gi said and they ran after her. Zombies chased them.