Chapter 18

I came back from the bathroom with Baekhyun behind me. The rest turned their gaze at us. "Why are you guys close to each other like that?" Jennie raised her eyebrow. " Okay guys this is not what you think," I uttered. "Then why are you guys together. Didn't you say you hate him for what he has done to Rose?" Jisoo claimed. "Look, you guys still hate Baekhyun but he has a kind and big heart. He feels guilty for doing that to Rose" I added which made everyone surprised.

"Okay, are you even listening to yourself" Jennie got a little bit annoyed "Will you guys stop this and listen to him just once?" I said and they stop talking."Tell them you are very sorry." I encouraged him to speak. "Okay. I'm very sorry for what I did in the past. I feel like a jerk now. Please give me another chance?" He pleaded. "Come on girls, give another chance," Jin said. "We too have been jerks too, we shouldn't have treated you like that" Jisoo claimed.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have done that six years ago," Jennie said. "I'm sorry for all the chaos. I'm sorry, will you guys forgive me?" Baekhyun pleaded. "Of course we forgive you," Jisoo said and hugged him.  "What about you Rose?" Taehyung questioned her. "I am not forgiving him for what he did?" Rose went upstairs. Baekhyun looked kinda sad. "We will go and talk to her, don't worry she still loves you" I smiled. The girls and I went upstairs and saw Rose tearing up.

"Why does he have to do that to me? I loved him with all my heart and he just used my love like a bag of trash" She cried out. We went up to her and hugged her. "We all know what he did was wrong but please he feels guilty for doing that to you, he still loves you Rose" I smiled and she raised her head. Her eyes were red and puffy from the crying.  "He loves me back?" Rose asked. "Yes, he still loves" I smiled and wiped her tears. "How did you know all this?" Rose suddenly asked. I told them everything that Baekhyun told me in the bathroom. "And that what happened with his life. Please give him another chance?"

We gave Rose pleading eyes and she wiped her tears. "I guess I should let him explain himself." Rose smiled and we hugged her. We went downstairs and everyone raised their gazes at us. Baekhyun came to Rose with teary eyes. " Rose, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I was really stupid for doing that too..." Then Rose kissed him on the lips. "Ahh" the girls screamed in excitement. Jungkook covered Kate's eyes. "Umm... Excuse me, you two have to get your room" Jhope said.

They broke the kiss and we laughed. "I forgive you Baekhyun. I know what happened to your childhood life" Baekhyun turned to me. "Well, I had to." They kissed again. "Hello, didn't you hear me?" Jhope yelled and which made us laugh. I was standing by Jimin and my brother was staring at me. "What is it Oppa?" He came towards Jimin and I. "What?" I got confused and he pulled down my cloth from my shoulder. "Oppa, what are you doing?" Then he saw the hickeys. "What is this?" Jimin and I got sacred. "This is gonna be awkward," Henry and Jennie said.

To be continued 💕. Sorry if the chapter is not long but I'm leaving you guys with suspens hahaaa watch out for what will happen to Jimin and Gi. Bye