Chapter 24

Jungkook's Pov
I was seriously confused and sobbing at the same time. I didn't know what to do now, I was freaking out. I looked at Gi on the couch and she was becoming paler and paler. "What should I do?" I cried and cried. I covered my face with my palms crying until I heard my name.

"J... Jungkook" I raised my head and saw Gi smiling at me. I rushed to her with tearing eyes.

"Gi, are you okay?" I sobbed even harder and she cupped my face and smiled.

"Why are you crying Jungkook?" She gave me a weak smile and I stared at her with worries.

"I was freaking out and worried and I didn't know what to do" I was saying everything from my heart and she chuckled. I got kinda confused

"I'm fine Jungkook, don't you worry I'm" she got up very fast and run to the bathroom again. I followed her to the bathroom and she began to throw up.

"Gi, you aren't fine, please," I said and she was done with her throwing up. She stood up and smiled at me.

"I'm fine" I was not convinced with her. She was becoming paler and paler and weaker as usual.

"Look at me Gi, you aren't fine" I tore in front of her and she held her head.  She began to scream in pain and I helped her to go and sit on the couch.

"Wait here, I will get you some water" I rushed to the kitchen and took a bottle of water. I went to her and gave her the bottle. She drank the water. I took the bottle from her after she was done with the water.

"Jungkook, I'm sleepy," She said and I nodded my head. I helped to place be head on the soft pillow. I covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead. I know she is older than me but I love her as my sister and very soon she is gonna be my sister-in-law.

She slept peacefully and I watched over her. I wiped my tears and sat near her to keep her company. I was still waiting for the others to come.
End of Jungkook's pov

Jimin's pov
We got two meters away from the house.

"We have to slowly pass by the Zombies" Yoongi uttered and we agreed.

We quickly passed by the Zombies until we completely were far away from them. It took us ten minutes to reach the house. We finally reached the house and I knocked on the door. We were waiting outside until someone unlocked the door. It was Jungkook.

"What took you guys so long?" He said

"Is she okay?"  I worriedly asked Jungkook.

"She is still sleeping," Jungkook said and I rushed in to see my love. I saw her skin turning pale and she looked weak.

"Unnie " Kate hugged Jisoo whilst crying.

"What happened to my princess?" Yoongi bent down and started to sob.

"It's okay Hyung, she is gonna be fine don't worry" Jungkook consoled him.

I went to her and sat by her. I kissed her cheek and I saw she was smiling but still sleeping.

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have left you here alone" I took her hands and caressed it and I was smiling.

"My poor baby girl is sick" Jisoo came to her and caressed her hair until her face became confused.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked Jisoo and she touched Gi's forehead again.

"What's wrong?" I asked with confusion

"What did she do when we went away?" Jisoo looked at Jungkook and I raised my head to look at him also.

"Well, I was here playing games on my computer when she called me. I saw her here and asked where were the others and I told her you guys went to the Lab. She told me she was getting some water from the kitchen but when I realized she rushed to the bathroom and I followed her. I heard her throwing up so bad and I was so worried. She came out and I asked her, she should come and sit on the couch but she told me she is fine and going up to her room. I wasn't feeling good about what she said. Then when she was about to climb the stairs she held her head and the only thing I knew was she fainted  I was so scared." Jungkook told us what happened and I looked at Gi sobbing, Yoongi cried e even more.

"Wait, did you say she threw up?" Jisoo raised her eyebrow and Jungkook nodded.

"She even got up again and went to throw up," Jungkook added

Jisoo checked her pulse and opened her eyes. She suddenly screamed in joy. We went speechless and confused.

"What is it Unnie?" Kate asked.

"Gi is gonna be a mother" Jisoo disclosed and we went blank.

"Wait, you mean Gi is pregnant?" Jungkook was surprised. Jisoo nodded as yes and I got excited. Yoongi wiped his tears and yelled.

"I'm gonna be an uncle. Mom and Dad are gonna  be happy up in heaven. I love you my precious sister" Yoongi kissed Gi's forehead

"I'm gonna be an uncle too" Jungkook tears up with joy and Jisoo also teared up with joy. Yoongi was just so happy.

"I'm gonna be an aunt. I will call the others and tell them the news" Jisoo happily said and took her phone.

Gi was still sleeping and I was so happy I was gonna be a father. I wished this day always come and now it has. I'm gonna be a father. I kissed Gi's forehead. Kate, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jisoo came to hug me. We heard Ugo barking and he runs to us. I took him my arms and it licked my fingers.

"Hey guys, we shouldn't wake up Gi" Jisoo stated and we stayed quiet. Yoongi went up to his room with joy and took Ugo with him so that he doesn't bother Gi whilst she sleeps.

"Hey, What about we surprise Gi?" Jungkook got excited and we agreed with him.

"Yeah, but we have to inform the others and where are gonna do the surprise. We don't want Gi to know all that we are gonna to do for her?" Jisoo said making us think of a place until Yoongi spoke up.

"I have a the perfect place. Follow me" Yoongi said and I told Kate to stay with her Unnie. She happily agreed to it and we followed Yoongi. I kissed Gi's forehead and Kate as well. Jisoo took Ugo in her arms and I followed her with the guys.

Yoongi took us to a dark staircase and it was kinda creepy. They sure have some places we don't know. We continued to follow Yoongi we reached a certain dark room.

"Your house some creepy places hyung" Jungkook uttered and Yoongi just smirked.

"Feast your eyes on this" Yoongi opened the door and the things we saw was crazy amazing.

"Woah this place is even better than the game and weapons room. You guys have a big infant a huge house." Jungkook was still on shock and as for I just wanted to faint but I can't.

"I know right, when my dad showed me this place, I was in shock like you guys"  Yoongi smiled.

"So what are we gonna do for Gi's suprise?" Jisoo brought our attention and I spoke

"Let's decorate it with baby pictures and Gi's favorite colour" They nodded their head and we went inside.

"Well, luckily for us we have everything here" Yoongi smiled and we smiled back.

"You have made me the happiest man in the world my baby. You finally gave me a family. I love you my precious baby" I said and we continued to look around.

To be continued 💕